[NC2013] Team Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Nation: Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Captain: Johny
Second Captain: Smash
Contact Details: Johny:
Members: Johny, Smash, Rexar, Ezio_SK , Imer , Goldrix, Gaulix, Godfri, Harold, Matus, Vojtik

Johnyyy said:
Nation: Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Captain: Johny
Second Captain: Smash
Contact Details: Johny:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026894235/
Members: Johny, Smash, Rexar, Ezio_SK , Imer , Goldrix, Gaulix, Godfri, Harold, Matus, Vojtik

Since the NC organiziers agreed the alliance of Middle-Eastern European team and Slovakia takes a part of it, you can't make a team Slovakia.

Also remember, that you were member of that team too, and our members decided to kick you because of bad behavior and your lies. Stop raging because of it. By the way Alloo should be the captain of Slovakia, he applied first, but after he saw that he can't make an own team, he joined our alliance with other guys.

Oh my god, i did ask majority of the slovakian players, all of them agreed to the idea of "union" of the central/middle europe countries.

Its not like slovakian players are not allowed to form slovakian team, it is simply our wish to be members of the aliance.. i also suppose i do have the right to decide about such thing as apointed captain of slovak nc team of year 2012 and 2013..

Now i highly advice to not post anymore into this tread until admin decides otherwise just to stop this potinless flamer war..

And by the way david778, no nation called "moravia" exist it is just part of Czech republic.

Killfacer  please agree with us i looked for member one week and we have train today :smile:  And i dont care if any slovaks are in other teams

Johnyyy said:
And i dont care if any slovaks are in other teams

Funny is that you want to make a Slovakian team and "REPRESENT YOUR CONTRY", but you don't care if there are Slovakians in other team(s). This is Nation's Cup man, you're in wrong place.

Edit: And this is just a game, we all want to have fun, stop making drama and ruin this cup, please.

@Ignis Draconis. Please stop posting factually incorrect, doom-mongering rubbish. There's no USA South team and if you want to argue about the decision regarding Goliath and Shemaforash then i'm happy to explain the decision to you via PM.

Sorry Fehnor but i'm gonna have to purge the spam again.

I declare EXTERMINATUS on spam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs

Don't blame me, blame those who forced my hands.

If you have anything more to add to what's already been said then feel free to send me a PM. This thread is not here for you to argue. I will continue to delete these posts as long as they're not relevant to the thread.

We will come to a decision regarding this problem soon and we will let all parties know as soon as possible.

Žádám o vyloučení Czech teamu. To je parta kamaradů , která se domluvila navzájem a nechou mezi sebe pustit hráče , kteří jsou lepší než dosavadní nasazení , ani žádne tzv. výběrové zřízení neudělali , aby se toho NC nemohli zúčastnit hráči (Hlavně z Moravy a Sleszka).

david778 said:
Žádám o vyloučení Czech teamu. To je parta kamaradů , která se domluvila navzájem a nechou mezi sebe pustit hráče , kteří jsou lepší než dosavadní nasazení , ani žádne tzv. výběrové zřízení neudělali , aby se toho NC nemohli zúčastnit hráči (Hlavně z Moravy a Sleszka).

Denied. If you had a legitimate, serious request, you wouldn't have started trolling this thread.

You don´t delete.

Prijimacky byly a dokonce vicekolove + treninkovy zapas .......... Nechapu jak muzes psat takovyhle sracky delas akorat ostudu.

Hey you crying child. I am from the Silesian region and I hadn't any problems with application to the Czech team for NC 2013. I am even member of international clan Zendar Hunters Guild-ZHG (it's non-comptetitive clan) and I hadn't much experiences with Clan Wars as well, but I was accepted.

Your complaint is pointless!!!

Nation: Russia
Captain: SifoN
Contact Details: SifoN: Irishman:
Members:
SifoN
Accacin
Grifon
zDevilBox
Max
BlackDevil
Alexander