[NC2013] Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pro.faiL said:
Alright then I think I'll be the captain of Team Middle Europe.

"Middle Europe"? That's lil' bit confusing, Czech Republic is in middle Europe, but we are not in your "alliance".  If I wouldn't know facts, and I read "Middle Europe" team, I would think that Germany, Austria, Swiss,  Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, maybe Slovenia and  Liechtenstein and Hungary is in one team.

But if I'm too officious, I'll be quiet :smile:

relaXcz said:
pro.faiL said:

"Middle Europe"? That's lil' bit confusing, Czech Republic is in middle Europe, but we are not in your "alliance".  If I wouldn't know facts, and I read "Middle Europe" team, I would think that Germany, Austria, Swiss,  Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, maybe Slovenia and  Liechtenstein and Hungary is in one team.

Germany (has own team) with Austria and Swiss, Poland (has own team), Czech Republic (has own team), Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia and the other former Yugoslavian countries can't make an own team. That's why we made this alliance.

Also you can understand this as Middle-Eastern Europen Alliance, but this name is too long. (Since Eastern European countries are Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia etc., we're from the Alpine-Carpathian-Balkan zone). But we can use the longer name if you want.

pro.faiL said:
relaXcz said:
pro.faiL said:

Germany (has own team) with Austria and Swiss, Poland (has own team), Czech Republic (has own team), Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia and the other former Yugoslavian countries can't make an own team. That's why we made this alliance.

Also you can understand this as Middle-Eastern Europen Alliance, but this name is too long. (Since Eastern European countries are Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia etc., we're from the Alpine-Carpathian-Balkan zone). But we can use the longer name if you want.

Or you use "Alpine-Carpathian-Balkan zone Team" hmm?

Andrej1 said:
pro.faiL said:
relaXcz said:
pro.faiL said:

Or you use "Alpine-Carpathian-Balkan zone Team" hmm?

17051032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom