[NC2013] Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
worldmapsimple.png

Remember that the admins aren't here to solve geo-political conflicts or sate regional thirst for independence. That's for the UN.

Post here if you wish to apply to be the captain of your nation's team. Each application will be given a period of time (likely a few days) and if there are no disputes, that applicant will be their nation's captain.  Any disputes over captaincy should be settled internally, or if this is not possible a captain will be chosen by myself or NoVa. Captains do not need to be the best player, the team's leader or such, their role is essentially administrative: picking the team; organising the team; arranging matches and handling disputes. This requires an active, sensible and ideally, well connected member.

Once a captain has made a successful application, they may start a recruitment and information thread for their nation in the appropriate subforum, where they may organise their team.

Applications:
Captains:
Finland: Sota Mursu
Germany: The Bard
Ukraine: Lares
Middle Europe: profail
France: Paulo
Czech Republic: RelaX
USA: Mad Dawg
Canada: Juvenile
Turkey: Rayden
Poland: Harman
United Kingdom: Captain Lust
BeNe: LeRoux
Italy: Duken
Russia: Sifon
Lithuania: Spartan Aury
Greece: Koma
Scandinavia: Chaingun
Georgia: MihaWk

Thanks to Alex for writing the main body of the text previously.

Actually, you can make me a captain. I was on the NC 2012 and i dont think that we can find someone else.

Lares_RS said:
Actually, you can make me a captain. I was on the NC 2012 and i dont think that we can find someone else.

Sure i'll add you now. If anyone wants to dispute it then throw me a PM but i'm pretty sure that won't happen.

[quote author=Killfacer]a captain will be chosen by ... NoVa. [/quote]

:lol:

Please don't.

TheBard is captain for team Germany. There shouldn't occur any discussion about that.

pro.faiL said:
Alright then I think I'll be the captain of Team Middle Europe.
Added you for the Middle European Alliance.

Andrej1 said:
TheBard is captain for team Germany. There shouldn't occur any discussion about that.
Calm down pal,  the germans have a subboard where this matter was broadly discussed.

Hello, Turkish community made a meeting today and we decided to inform the event admins about Turkish community's decisions in case of someone else out of the community writes something about Turkish captaincy selection.

We have two captain candidates. One of them is "Rayden" and the other one is "Napoleon". Therefore we decided to make an election. The election will end 18.01.2013 Friday then the elected captain will write here and start recruiting players for his team.

Truktos said:
Hello, Turkish community made a meeting today and we decided to inform the event admins about Turkish community's decisions in case of someone else out of the community writes something about Turkish captaincy selection.

We have two captain candidates. One of them is "Rayden" and the other one is "Napoleon". Therefore we decided to make an election. The election will end 18.01.2013 Friday then the elected captain will write here and start recruiting players for his team.

Thanks for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom