SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have a village since I'm a vassal of Rhodoks. I was just carrying the queen around with me before the ransom offer came. I accepted, saw it added to my treasury, then went into Jalens and purchased a couple soldiers from the recruiter in the tavern. If you haven't touched that script, then it must not have to do with the mod. I still have no idea why the money disappeared...  :???:

EDIT: It's definitely a bug. Happened again after I reloaded the save. This time I was at Tulga, "resting" my party in the tavern when I got the offer. As soon as I'd finished resting, I checked for the 12000 and it had disappeared. Will keep testing to see what happens if I don't go into a city.

Doh! Thanks for the clarification. You can tell I'm fairly new to this game.

I keep discovering more fun elements of this mod. I just defeated a 200+ strong band of samurai bandits. Didn't see that coming!

yeah with the module system... but if more are interested i will do it

/edit
http://www.file-upload.net/download-9594855/scripts.txt.html

all named bandit leader removed. i haven't tested it...

Tocan said:
yeah with the module system... but if more are interested i will do it

/edit
http://www.file-upload.net/download-9594855/scripts.txt.html

all named bandit leader removed. i haven't tested it...

Will that change to scripts mess up any of the bandit-related quests?  I appreciate your work on this mod.  It is definitely one of the best conversions/compilations for Warband (except the damned bandit leader groups are so big!)  Now you have dealt with that issue and I am a happy man.

Tocan said:
please give me a report if it work (not even started the game)

all what i have done is prevent them to spawn, so if you not play a new game you must beat them one more time  :wink:

Tocan, I tried the new scripts.txt file in a new game and couldn't find any companions in any of the taverns in the first 10 towns I went to. 

On the positive side, I didn't see any giant bandit parties either.

Tocan said:
thx for the feedback Redleg

all companions starts in jelkala or http://www.file-upload.net/download-9532944/menus.txt.html

Thanks for the quick reply and the info.  Does that menus.txt file alter the starting locations for the companions?

Tocan said:
yes with the menus.txt all companions spawns like they should

I was not here sorry for my late respond, I have solved my problem before I read your reply, so here what I did, I have edited them throught the editor so I have set them invisible static and unhostile :grin: so it didn't corrupt my save game, they are like Zendar now :grin:

Another thing, the lords that changed their kingdom are not changing their own culture, they still gather the old troops. I have set my kingdom to Player faction. My garrisons and my custom componions recruit my own custom troops however, the other in game lords and my caravans are not.

And one last thing, If I add more items, troops or edit them, would my gamesave be corrupted ?

Thanks.

Frayne said:
Another thing, the lords that changed their kingdom are not changing their own culture, they still gather the old troops. I have set my kingdom to Player faction. My garrisons and my custom componions recruit my own custom troops however, the other in game lords and my caravans are not.

And one last thing, If I add more items, troops or edit them, would my gamesave be corrupted ?

Thanks.
what about defeated lords? they should recruit custom troops...

if you add new items yes your savegame will be corrupted but you can edit them (keep in mind that other troops also use this items)

Tocan said:
Frayne said:

Thanks.
what about defeated lords? they should recruit custom troops...

if you add new items yes your savegame will be corrupted but you can edit them (keep in mind that other troops also use this items)

I'm afraid even the defeated lords can't recruit kingdom culture troops, it's not only for my kingdom, all the other lords of the kingdoms can't.

Is there anything I can do with morgh's?

hello, this mod is pretty much what i've been looking for = enhanced vanilla experience

however, i want to know whether this mod incorporate any mod that changes number of ladders in siege. because i think attacking a city with only 1 ladder is quite unrealistic.

if not, can i use this city ladder replacer "Siege Pack" (originally intended for Native Expansion) on this mod:

Native Expansion said:
Additional Recommendations:
We highly suggest you also install the Siege Pack, an awesome addition by Lord Samuel that updates city and castle maps to have additional ladders for sieges.
It is located here: http://sami.is.free.fr/datas/temp/NE_Warband_Siege_Scenes_Pack.zip

Limbedor said:
hello, this mod is pretty much what i've been looking for = enhanced vanilla experience

however, i want to know whether this mod incorporate any mod that changes number of ladders in siege. because i think attacking a city with only 1 ladder is quite unrealistic.

if not, can i use this city ladder replacer "Siege Pack" (originally intended for Native Expansion) on this mod:

Native Expansion said:
Additional Recommendations:
We highly suggest you also install the Siege Pack, an awesome addition by Lord Samuel that updates city and castle maps to have additional ladders for sieges.
It is located here: http://sami.is.free.fr/datas/temp/NE_Warband_Siege_Scenes_Pack.zip

yeah you must try it. maybe some scenes are "floating".
i would recommend you to overwrite just the castle_exterior and town_walls files but not the others and not to use the scenes.txt.

Thanks for the answer. I currently using it and havent found any issue so far.

Oh yea one more question, is the new companions already have likes/dislikes?

Back
Top Bottom