SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Veredus said:
Larger stacks of food would be cool.
yes, i have some ideas... thx

new update (v1.1 beta):
- the date includes now weekday and time [ex: instead "march 23, 1257" now "march 23 1257, fri 1pm"]
- added shield bash [press "ctrl" to bash with the shield]
- added sea battles & seatrade/seafaring!
- fixed a bug with the outpost patrol (conflict with diplomacy) and i have forget to add the fort scene files (maybe i was too stoned ^^).

mbwarband20130120082126.jpg

mbwarband20130122073208.jpg
mbwarband20130122175314.jpg
mbwarband20130122180203.jpg

This is really nice, what stands out in this mod is the fact that there are so many new companions - something I've always wanted to have.  :grin:

May I suggest integrating custom troops with customizable equipment? It would make this mod even better imho.

Scyrius said:
This looks very promising.

You should make sig so people can show their support for your mod
Yes, nice idea but i need someone for that! my gfx skills are very modest.

MrExpendable said:
This is really nice, what stands out in this mod is the fact that there are so many new companions - something I've always wanted to have.  :grin:

May I suggest integrating custom troops with customizable equipment? It would make this mod even better imho.
i've already considered that! custom troops are deadly to the balance of the game. let's see....

tomorrow I'll upload a new version.
/edit -> tomorrow :smile: -> 29.1

Simply look around the forum. Paticularly in the forge. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head but if you ask over in the forge they might help you

WOW This is getting a fair test soon enough by me!
You even put in the Custom Battle Heroes! Nice!

I love all the new features shoot between this Native Expansion and Warband Enhanced im gonna have to do so comparing and contrasting.

new update [v1.2]
[should be stable but please report if you see any bug]

- improved sea trading
- new companion: bubba - he loves his axe :smile: [now 67 recruitable companions in towns available]
- faces reworked [ex: khergits looks asian]
- swadia now have crossbowmen and archers [england was fame because their longbow archers - france had crossbowmen]
- new mercenary troops
- new bandits [pirates/sea raiders on sea and mercenary warbands]
- new horses [~100]
- fog of war [you can buy a map from the traveller or deactivate the feature in the options]
- duell kit
- a lot new npcs in taverns!
- added clerics in towns [the church is now a factor in calradia]
- village raids can be aborted
- access on inventory during a siege
- villages scenes by lord samuel
- the bandit & manhunter leaders now have a flag
- reduced lord defecting
- rhodok sergeants can now be upgraded into rhodok leaders [cavalry]
- bugfix -> can't enter the dungeon <- bugfix
- bugfix -> some solutions if you take a bandit leader as prisoner <- bugfix
- new book for flintlock pistol using
- integrated the quick game heroes stories
- town & village prosperity tuned
- fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- tournament win changes

Great work with this mod Tocan. About the companions is there any compatibility buble or something like that or they're are all compatibles?

I would love to say that this is one of the best packs for native ive seen out of the ones ive found here/on the nexus  :grin:

--- But.... I'm not sure if this is known or not but the doors in my play-through are not scripted correctly in almost(or all) Castles/towns Like the Shop door ends up giving me cash from the bank for some odd reason, the jail doors lead to some strange arena that looks like a tundra field and I cant find jail doors anywhere in scenes so I cannot rescue lords without attempting sieges..

Besides the stated bug, I have had no issues compared to other packs and have alot of fun thank you for this mod <3

a custom culture for player faction. Commoner culture, bandit culture.
probably suggested before, reason i want it is because.
- when i become king i don't want my faction to be a replacement of the old faction nor do i want to be swadia or nord etc V2
- having a bandit culture would just be bad ass...think about it, united bandits fighting justice!!!
- why not zoidberg?
i hope you will consider this! love this mod so far.
i have joan as wife and she marshal an is the lord of veluca :smile:
balbanes is like our bff, now if we could only have our own culture :sad: no more (faction)v2

Fordo said:
Great work with this mod Tocan. About the companions is there any compatibility buble or something like that or they're are all compatibles?
some of the new companions complain against each other but only the "lord" companions (einar for example is nord - he don't like cordelia wich is a vaegir lady). if someone want i can expand the complaining system and make a list.

usnavy30 said:
What version of Warband does this mod suit best for?
it's made with the new 1.153.

Busterinabox said:
I would love to say that this is one of the best packs for native ive seen out of the ones ive found here/on the nexus  :grin:

--- But.... I'm not sure if this is known or not but the doors in my play-through are not scripted correctly in almost(or all) Castles/towns Like the Shop door ends up giving me cash from the bank for some odd reason, the jail doors lead to some strange arena that looks like a tundra field and I cant find jail doors anywhere in scenes so I cannot rescue lords without attempting sieges..

Besides the stated bug, I have had no issues compared to other packs and have alot of fun thank you for this mod <3
thx man! i hope more people will play this mod.

you play with v1.1 beta (or older). in 1.2 the bug it's fixed! thanks for the hint.

terrorib said:
a custom culture for player faction. Commoner culture, bandit culture.
probably suggested before, reason i want it is because.
- when i become king i don't want my faction to be a replacement of the old faction nor do i want to be swadia or nord etc V2
- having a bandit culture would just be bad ass...think about it, united bandits fighting justice!!!
- why not zoidberg?
i hope you will consider this! love this mod so far.
i have joan as wife and she marshal an is the lord of veluca :smile:
balbanes is like our bff, now if we could only have our own culture :sad: no more (faction)v2
let's see, thanks for the suggestion. the same holds for custom troops.

what you mean with "why not zoidberg?"

i need someone who can create a logo/banner for the mod. i can't pay but you got all the credits for making it.

forget about zoidberg lol
- being able to give the outpost(fort) to a lord, companion.
- being able to create a warband by asking your companion to lead a group of soldiers
- [possible bug]when i talk to a lord while i'm a king, i'm able to ask for affiliate to his family.
- instead of joining other families, it would be cool as king to ask them into your family. (your lord, companion)pretty much the same script, just different dialog.
- maybe some family options? a lost brother(companion), a sister,  who shows up in your court...now that your all famous...*****. with this comes the option to make her marry someone!
a young son that you didn't know about. just add some more drama :razz:
- rebellions!
i have many many ideas :grin:
i just need to say this..
this is the best mod i played so far!
it respects mount and blade....the game we all fell in love with, it just enhances it.
most mods these days are all about...mount and blade sucks :sad: lets make it a star wars or lord of the rings game out of it...
so you keep doing this!!! i love you and thx for your great work!

Hey dudes! (and dudettes)

First of all, GREAT mod! I downloaded and started playing it yesterday, and I really like it! Just the mod I was looking for actually! Ty! :mrgreen:

I have nothing bad to say about this mod to be honest, just something I would really like to see!
Some kind of invasion would be great! Just some strong army invading the land at some point, causing chaos! Like the invasion in NE. ^^,

As I'm playing I'll probably come up with some more ideas/suggestions! :razz:
And again, thanks for this awesome mod!  :mrgreen:

-Kris

MrJullof said:
Hey dudes! (and dudettes)

First of all, GREAT mod! I downloaded and started playing it yesterday, and I really like it! Just the mod I was looking for actually! Ty! :mrgreen:

I have nothing bad to say about this mod to be honest, just something I would really like to see!
Some kind of invasion would be great! Just some strong army invading the land at some point, causing chaos! Like the invasion in NE. ^^,

As I'm playing I'll probably come up with some more ideas/suggestions! :razz:
And again, thanks for this awesome mod!  :mrgreen:

-Kris
yeah, kris if you look on the first post under todo & ideas you see that an geroian invasion is planned.
ideas/suggestions are always welcome!

###########################################################################################
new update [v1.3beta]
- i'm proud to present you this mod now with the "newest" diplomacy version [4.3 instead 4.2]. it was a hard time to merge the whole code but it seems working :smile:
- integrated more metal sound mod by checkmaty [new sounds and voices]
- traveller now knows the locations of the new npcs
- 5 new companions: hermine - sword sister, fawkes - swadian archer, bernart - nord archer, ignatius - rhodok cavalry, eudocia - sarranid archer [now 72 companions recruitable]
- some companions changes
- new dialogs for npcs
- new bandit leader: miura tang -> he is the brother of the companion miura anjin. someone interested in writing a short story about him?
- display firearms in the weapons proficiency
- speak with the tavern keeper to rest a day and give your troop free time [good for moral].
- the horse merchant sells more horses [15 instead 5 - it was required because all the new horses in-game.]
- sawwar is now an sarranid merchant.
- new npc: lovten - an european gunsmith. he has some extras for you.
- bonus for player (+ ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs.
- sea -trading/faring script improved [thanks to floris mod team]
- bugfix -> banner -> if you choose a banner from a lord he has now as flag the bandit lair ^^
- bugfix -> simple trigger 52 error message fixed [it cost me hours and hairs but it was the only error message that i found. if you see one please report it here or send me a pm.]
- bug -> fog of war -> the way i do it was false. not seen lands are disabled also for the faction lords -> in work.
some other little improvements

after intensive testing i found no more bugs.
###########################################################################################

Back
Top Bottom