SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

There's an option to destroy the outpost somewhere in the camp menu.  Cost of 500 to do so.  I haven't destroyed it to see if it can be put elsewhere after it's destroyed. 

all known bugs:
- freelancer: some errors have been reported. i try to fix it for the next release
- outpost: some level one scenes are empty (i have no scenes for it yet) but it works / demolishing an outpost doesn't work atm

so choose wise where you want your outposts (max. 2).

I'm still fairly new to this mod and I'm loving it so far.  I saw on the first page that you still intend to add some of the items from Native Expansion.  I was just looking at learning to use the mod system to try and do that myself. 

Edit:  I just saw you updated the TODO section.  *looking forward to it*

Question:

I cannot like in native be an independent mercenary anyore right? I can only enlist in the army of my to be liege? And I need 300 renown to become worthy of a title? Do I get renown for being a simple soldier in the army of another lord?

Not sure of the exact answer, but a couple of simple ways to check:
At the start of each battle, it should tell you how much reknown you'll earn for that battle in the bottom left hand corner.  It fades after just a few seconds.
You can check your renown before the battle and after to see if it's measuring correctly while you're enlisted.

You can still be an independent mercenary, "OR" enlist.  Completely open to whatever you want to do.

Panpiper said:
I am coming back to Mount&Blade after an absence of many years, just having picked up Warband. Back when I was originally playing (in the days of the beta), what I most enjoyed was playing with a mod that allowed me to have an army of 30, level 1  companions that I could slowly level up and train as I liked. I was hoping that this mod with all it's extra companions would let me do that. However I have discovered that virtually all the additional companions in this mod are virtual supermen with levels so high, I would probably never get even a single level on them.

Are there ~30 level one companions somewhere in this mod? Is there a way to cheat companions back to level one? If not, can you recommend a mod that would let me do that?

For my own home game, I have given most of the companions new dialogue and have created ~10 new low level companions using Tocan's source code.  I can post the python source for the low level companions and you can add them to Tocan's source if you're so inclined.  Or I can send Tocan the extra characters I made if he's interested in seeing/adding it to his mod.

Also, a lot of the Brytenwalda characters are low level.  If you tweak the stats and their starting items, you can easily use the source code from Brytenwalda to add more characters to the module system of another mod for your private use.

Edit: forgot to thank Tocan for the mod and posting the source!  I've loved playing with it for my own enjoyment.  Thanks Tocan!

Hello!
I have a very annoying bug: after few hundred days of game, the weekly budget doesn't pop up anymore, but the only window pop up is the one about the prisoner in the salt mine.
Do you know why?

Thanks!!

Hello!

I've noticed some kind of bug occuring during the campaign mode. You know these "Hero bandits" always hold so many prisoners after 70 days like 100+ Caravan Guards, and if they're beaten by any Lord, the Lord just takes all of the prisoners in his party which leads us to an unbalanced Party size.

For example : I played with my char as a Vassal of the Grand Principales of Vaegir. Unfortunately they were at war with the Kingdom of Nords (They already captured those Hero Bandits and got parties exceeding 600 men!!!) and the Vaegir Vassals didn't have enough men to counter this "Invasion". This leads to a fast and unevitable defeat of any faction which is really annoying since you cannot do anything except to flee and join their unmatching power...

Anyone else experienced that?

Mr. Tocan I have a suggestion, what do you thing about adding enhanced tournaments into your mod ? I think it will be better for us because If I wanna play on hard these elimination tournaments are painfull.Please consider my proposal.

Sorry, but because of corporate decisions on Dropbox's part I have deleted my account there.
If you wanted to use my upload to Dropbox, hopefully you should be able to download just as well from https://spideroak.com/browse/share/b9AcE/TaleWorlds instead.

Is this mod still being worked on? It'd be a shame if it wasn't. This mod is really good! Find it hard to play with any other mods after having played this.

hey someone with scripting and "leadership" skills interested in continue this project? i still work on this mod but my time is limited and my english too bad to manage a mod project with more than one person

From first page, moving forward looks like progress will be slow but I haven't noticed any bugs that make the mod unplayable, so any update is simply gravy

Will someone continue this mod? if someone does, that would be absolutely great! i have many things to suggest.  :mrgreen:

I definitely want to see this mod continued. Though I have zero modding skills.  :sad:  But if someone does decide to take it up I can help with things like dialogue, quest lines, that stuff.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom