[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

You mean a good and evil LoTR Invasions? Yeah it would. Around 5pm pacific Time i will whenbi get home continue my credits list construction.

The last update had quite a number of improvements. Great to see this mod getting better and better. :smile:

I got a suggestion for a new boss wave: invisible ghosts who make constant wailing noises. This throws a new challenge into the mix where players will have to locate these guys by hearing where they're coming from. Bit like the martial arts scenarios of heroes being blind while getting attacked. :mrgreen:

I don't know which invasion faction should have this wave though. One of the zombie factions perhaps. Anyway, they shouldn't be too hard to kill and could do with medium damage, not too powerful to be impossibly difficult.

Maybe you could post here or somewhere else the contents of each wave for each faction. That way we can make some better suggestions. For example for the natives it might be nice to have monotone tribes invading, so a wave of only Zulu then a wave of only Aztec.

Um, its nearly unpossible to choose all defender factions. The faction list is to big and I cant scroll down to the last factions? I just can select 10 factions.. the others are not chooseable without scrolling?!

You can choose any factions to play as (defender) kind with the ingame faction polling on your server before public players arive and its an honor to see you here Hinkel, GL in North & South mod very fun and very well done thus far.

MrExpendable said:
I got a suggestion for a new boss wave: invisible ghosts who make constant wailing noises. This throws a new challenge into the mix where players will have to locate these guys by hearing where they're coming from. Bit like the martial arts scenarios of heroes being blind while getting attacked. :mrgreen:

Terrible idea...  How about these deaf players?  I am one of deaf player and this feature would ruin my experience of playing this mod.

Eagle114th said:
MrExpendable said:

Terrible idea...  How about these deaf players?  I am one of deaf player and this feature would ruin my experience of playing this mod.

Whether you are speaking the truth or not about you being deaf.. You certainly do make a point, and reminded me about the presence of deaf people playing this game.

Allow me to apologize to you and all the other deaf people of the community. I simply wasn't thinking about this when I had the idea in mind. I don't want to exclude any people from playing this mod.

I've got a small problem of missing models or something.
Basically, some of the models are invisible, I dont know what's causing it but there we go.
It's most apparent with the uruk hai, only their heads and weapons are visible, though it happened with the assassins class too.

I installed 0.8 then 0.82 and nothing else.

Ideas?

Yes make sure you download Ver 0.8 first:  http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/downloads/full-invasion-2-v008-full-version

Then extract this as a module in your Warband Modules folder

Now take THIS patch file: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22958586/Full+Invasion+2+0.082+Patch.rar

SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE THE PATCH FOLDER TO THE MAIN MOD'S MODULE FOLDER

THEN GO INTO THE PATCH FOLDER AND COPY AND PASTE THE PATCH CONTENTS INTO THE MOD FOLDER

SAY COPY AND REPLACE TO FILES FOR EVERY POP UP
AND YES TO MERGE FOLDERS WHEN ASKED.

Also are you on the official servers of ver 0.82 such as the Malta Server?

With the new 0.82  patch the mod sounds is gone :S I mean there are some effects you can hear (throwing, or scoring a hit), but many are gone, like the yells of bots, or their attacks/blocks, or the players sheathing sounds.
Would you be kind and might look into this please? There are still some players who are playing this great mod!

ALL i got to say is I can't wait for this to come out.  Hopefully people actually work together, or else it can get pretty stupid. I would also love to bug the devs about this, good job

usnavy30 said:
Dayum i got nothing then you made sure the patch was on right?

Also make sure the server isnt a buggy ver.

Im the only one with this problem on the server, and I think its the official one.

Hello,
congratulations for this mod,
do you know how can i play with bots from the lotr faction, cause when i put any bot, they re all froim reveran faction.
In the mod extra invasion, i have well bots from lotr faction but only gondor and rohirrim, no elves, and it s a pity cause do the helm s deep without archer is very damaging.
It s for a LAN with friends, we put bots with us but we need elves or any archers with us to do a great reconstitution of helm s deep battle.

Thanks you by advance !

Back
Top Bottom