NEW v.1.5 OPEN Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice to see this topic is still active, and I still play it a fair bit, naturally there's alot of work to be done, but I like it non the less. If you know how to properly use the volley system its really cool to look at as well.

First off let me say I really like this Mod. I am reasonably new to Warband and reading about this Mod(and a couple others) made me really like the game. I've never actually even played the Native game at all. So thanks for all your work. I do have a question though. Is it possible to change cities from one faction to another before the start? For instance can I give New Orleans to the French and St Augustine to the Spanish and so on or is that not possible in someone else's Mod? I do have a working knowledge of the Module System if that helps but so far I haven't been able to figure it out myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Well, the mod was madeby tweaking files, and thus without a Module System. So you'll have to do any changes with the .txt files (or other files); but beware: Changing strings in these files will very quickly cause bugs.

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but are you planning on creating a version 2.0? I adore this mod, but It feels like more can be added, like perhaps more troops to be recruited from the market, (Which I love) More or better textures for headgear, (Alot of hats have buggy or no textures) and perhaps an active firing system similar to NW. Just tiny nitpicks but I think these would make a nice addition to the mod.

Hi! I need help. I can`t open the nexus page and I would really like to play 1776 American Revolution v. 1,5 . Could someone be so kind to post a download link? I am thrilled to try the indian path :smile:

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/mods/3403/?    It works here :smile:

Hey Gabi i downloaded your mod a little bit late but first of all your mod is AMAZING!! man i know how much work you put in and the fact that is free is just incredible and yeah i just wish there would be an new update for this 'cause for me idk maybe you know but when i enter a town from time to time it depends it crashes on the market in the armor section idk why ? any solutions?

Oh and thanks very much for all what you did man and sorry for not commenting earlier but i didn't had      an account and stuff yeah.. thnx again!!! :grin:

CharlieRosetti said:
Hey Gabi i downloaded your mod a little bit late but first of all your mod is AMAZING!! man i know how much work you put in and the fact that is free is just incredible and yeah i just wish there would be an new update for this 'cause for me idk maybe you know but when i enter a town from time to time it depends it crashes on the market in the armor section idk why ? any solutions?

Oh and thanks very much for all what you did man and sorry for not commenting earlier but i didn't had      an account and stuff yeah.. thnx again!!! :grin:
Thanks for the nice words.

GABRILDURO will update this after his work on the 1860s mod.

I suspect there is a bug wih a certain (or multiple) clothing/ammo item(s). I only had crashing problems by clicking on certain bugged items, if I recall correctly.
Maybe this has changed due to a WB patch, I haven't checked in some time... or maybe it's a corrupted download of your mod. I don't think that is the case here though.

Also sorry for the late reply, I'm a lousy supporter :oops:

Back
Top Bottom