Druzhina Kiyevska

Users who are viewing this thread

Altharis

Recruit
druzynakijowska.png

Druzhina Kiyevska

Who are we?

Our Druzihna is opened for everyone who can speak polish and likes to play Vikingr  with other people, especially as Rus. To be certain, that’s all we can say, we still have  a lot to do, to be real "power" in Vikingr. Will we stop on this?
For now we are building the history of our Druzhina, families, to which our people belong to and their own history, but for now, its only on our polish forum. Who knows, maybe someday  we’ll translate it and put it on the TaleWorld forum, but it’s far away from now, so for now, we will just play, and bring to our Druzhina much more of RolePlay elements.

Our forum: http://www.regiment.cba.pl/
TS3: 178.217.191.226:6330
My Steam: Altharis | Siergiej Aristov

Team

Siergiej Aristov Kiyevsky
Ivonin Aristov Kiyevsky
Piast Repetin Kiyevsky
Kazimierz Repetin Kiyevsky
Mafii Repetin Kiyevsky
Akim Repetin Kiyevsky
Dimitr Repetin Kiyevsky
Lev Dragovich Kiyevsky
Wasyli Dragovich Kiyevsky
Tenzin Nobilić Kiyevsky
Elvar Nobilić Kiyevsky
Indrinko Repnin Kiyevsky
Bożydar Repnin Kiyevsky
Biezdziad Krevchenko Kiyevsky
Barmin Bogdak Kiyevsky
Sigmar Siegwald Kiyevsky

Banner
Our's banner is Archangel Michael in white robe,  holding burning sword and shield with cross on dark-blue background.
herb1l.png

Requirements

1. Speak polish fluently (we’re sorry but all of our players are from Poland, and not all of them can even speak English :sad: )
2. Play with us

If some player (I regret I don’t remember his nick) hadn’t thought us about our own banner this subject would never seen sunlight. We’re here for sometime but we didn’t thought about it or to do it. Well after this we took up some motivation. Thanks :smile:

On behalf of Visquens Willelme filz Rodbert lu Honurant, and the household troops of the town of Ivry, we wish to welcome you to the battlefield and may you fight well.

Welcome and good luck! :smile:

This looks very, very promising! I've always wanted to see a seriously immersive Slavic/Rus clan!

Sława!

How to join this clan? I can see you have some members, speak Polish and play as a Rus - I think it is a good clan for me. But how to join you? Where is the link to your forum? I can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom