Crashing, Low FPS, and Lag Fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I fixed all the problems with new hard drive and windows 7. All other mods of warband play fine, but PW, gets 100FPS, etc. Problem is, I am getting Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) when playing it... :\

Well, I googled it and it seems like I have a bad RAM stick, so now its time for a 12 hours memtest D: Once this is fixed, I can live as a farmer in PW in peace D:

Hi,

I have a fps issue which hindering me to map for PW. It occured about 2-3months ago.

Basically every 2-3 seconds my fps is falling about 80-90% which makes the game freezing for 1 sec. Here is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifvIGRhOwbY&feature=youtu.be

I already tried very much such as:

- Installing newest graphic driver
- Installing oldest graphic driver
- All settings on low
- Installing DirectX 9(june)
- Various settings changes in the M&B
- other things like running M&B with highest priority/administrator/etc

My specs:

Processor Intel Core i7 (2nd Gen) 2670QM / 2.2 GHz ( 3.1 GHz ) / 6 MB Cache
Memory 6 GB DDR3
Storage 640 GB HDD / 7200 rpm
Display 16.4" 1920 x 1080 / Full HD
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M - 2 GB

Help would be great  :neutral:

Processor/GPU overheating.

I have a similar issue with my laptop's i7 on Arma.

Edit: Or your system is simply not powerful enough. Valley of Swamps is one of the most notorious maps for having bad FPS. Even my desktop dips into the 30-40 range or less.

Hm, the strange thing is, I never had the issue before. I think more its a graphic problem.
Its getting better with DirectX 7 and turning off some options. I doubt its a CPU overheating, since the problem is all the time, even I just enter the game.

Either its a Graphic card driver problem, or something is going wrong with my system. Because I dont think its the computer system problem. (Beside the decent graphic card, its quite powerful).

Comparing to my laptop (GTX 460M) and my desktop (Radeon HD 6850) scoring considerably higher than your 540M in this benchmark, I'm not surprised that you lag on Valley of Swamps. Even my desktop dips down to 30 frames per second.

the same thing for me but it wont even start when it gets to the loading screen it crashes and says unable to open file:Common/wb_mp_objecks_a_brf
please HELP
:sad:

I would advise you to reinstall PW.

Regarding my problem...its fixed. My fan was completely in dust and the thermal grease dry. Some compressed air and new grease fixed it!

hecler gamer said:
the same thing for me but it wont even start when it gets to the loading screen it crashes and says unable to open file:Common/wb_mp_objecks_a_brf
That means you don't have Warband 1.153, at least (that is specified in bold in the download section).

I can join some servers, but i cannot join the Vos Large scene, the furthest i get is 'Attemping to connect' or whatever, and then the game crashes, any idea? (not shadows)

Earlier today that server was experiencing some problems with the Taleworlds mainserver. If you tried recently, try deleting everything in your

C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\SceneObj

folder.

I have a great gaming computer, it runs everything perfectly. The only problem is my ping. My grandparent's computer really sucks the life out of the internet so whenever it's turned on, my ping skyrockets to around 600 and bounces between 200-800 consistently.
When their computer is turned off, my ping, on every online game, remains steady at about 90-130. This has never been the case before. About 5 months ago or so, my ping was amazing, even with their computer turned on. It was usually always in the 40's. But now my ping is slowly getting higher and higher. I don't know what is wrong, can anyone help with this problem?

That computer is almost positively running some program that uses all of your local network bandwidth. I highly suggest doing virus scans and cleaning out the computer, as it could very easily be infested by some program that uses all of the bandwidth.

If that is not the case, then stopping all downloads, uploads, and streaming services is a must.

Hello :smile:

So, recently my computer crashed whilst playing PW and came up with an error about some rebooting need doing and I had to take it to be fixed and it was, before this happened whenever I was playing PW it would all of a sudden just shut down (my computer) and I'd have to 'restore it to a previous safe point'.

I've cleaned my computer, put the game onto a 16gb memory stick, lowered my settings to low, stopped all my applications on my computer except PW and yet it continues to give me lag spikes for around an hour before shutting down my computer thus forcing me to 'restore to a previous safe point'.

Any suggestions on how to fix and the reason this happening?

Thanls  :eek:

P.S: This doesn't happen when I play Native.

Back
Top Bottom