Users who are viewing this thread

New Loading Screen
4_zps4f692dc5.png

Might Change. Just give me your Opinion

Dion/Folcwar said:
New Loading Screen
4_zps4f692dc5.png

Might Change. Just give me your Opinion

Its good, the picture itself is perfect. Could make the text bigger / what font did you use? I can work with it. Not only will the gameplay in this MOD be amazing, but the general packaging will be as well.

Also, I have looked into this a little bit but have not found anything. Is there a way that you know of to change the main menu text?

Sir Edwards said:
Romae_Bellum1_zpsb7972dc3.jpg

without the "in here you write your history" bit that would be a perfect loading screen ^^^
I tested it, It looks ugly as loading screen.

I shall have a look what font it is, + I shall work on main menu today.

Is it possible to have lots of different loading screens, that randomly pop up? Just an idea that could give really deep immersion, ie showing pictures of paintings of battles, ancient cities, quotes, etc

Aenima said:
Is it possible to have lots of different loading screens, that randomly pop up? Just an idea that could give really deep immersion, ie showing pictures of paintings of battles, ancient cities, quotes, etc
well, I geus not.

not even close to all germans in a formation had armor/clothes on; usually germanic army formations had a few armored guys for they knew armor slowed down fighting etc etc etc.

Only the "chosen" warriors wore armor in battles.

By the way show some roman expansion please xD

Sir Edwards said:
not even close to all germans in a formation had armor/clothes on; usually germanic army formations had a few armored guys for they knew armor slowed down fighting etc etc etc.

Only the "chosen" warriors wore armor in battles.

By the way show some roman expansion please xD
well, The chosen are the only ones with armor xD.
Just saying.
~
Roman aren´t done yet.

Right now:
we are fixing some bugs
(I just almost fixed the starting ne game error 5/6 errors solved)
Ladies with no relatives (greek/dacians) solved.
Tournement error or something (Looking in to that right now)

after that,
Going to finish all companions and thier dialogs.(sorry for my bad grammar)
Then the Tournement equipment.
Equip the last lords.

(and after that we will start on Iberia.)

Any decision on whether or not to model the Forum for Rome? If I ever find better references for the comitia I will post them here.

Gewehr98 said:
Any decision on whether or not to model the Forum for Rome? If I ever find better references for the comitia I will post them here.

Currently, no. Again, still working on creating a usable city, as well as cities and scenes for other factions. Again, this Mod is in Alpha stage, so it will not be pitch perfect for quite some time.

New screens.

Caesar's Courtyard (The Castle).
Screen66.png
Screen69.png
Screen70.png
Screen71.png

Alleys, streets, other misc areas.
Screen55.png
Screen56.png
Screen57.png
Screen58.png
Screen59.png
Screen60.png
Screen61.png
Screen62.png
Screen63.png
Screen64.png
Screen65.png
Screen67.png
Screen68.png

Enjoy =D.

All screenshots for this project, codenamed "Romae Roma", will be available here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwzYZKCa_NSzdlJtRXE1MHNNRk0/edit?docId=0BwzYZKCa_NSzOWhtNHhNS3psaEU

the-rock-clapping.gif

Serious, those soldiers and city scenes look great.

Also, feels good seeing the Roman map. Felt a tear of pride come to my eye  :mrgreen:

EDIT: by the way, if you want something to use as a point of reference for soldiers for the factions you've got, you might like these links:

Romans  (Polybian soldiers)
Gauls / Gauls
Carthage  ("late" variations of soldiers)
Greeks
Germans
Britons
Scythians

Back
Top Bottom