Mount And Blade Warband has Stopped Working... HELP!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys. When I play Mount and Blade Warband, about every 30 - 45 minuits, it will crash and a message will pop up saying:

'A problem has caused Mount and Blade Warband to stop working...'

'Windows is searching for a solution...'
...BUT NEVER DOES!!!! :evil:

Then says: ' Windows cannot find a solution at the moment however will notify you if they do so.'

... I haven't received a notification from them for nearly a YEAR!!!!!

Help!!! Can anyone else find a solution please...
THX

Hi guys. am still experiancing the same problem here is the image that continues to make the game crash:

http://blog.stevex.net/files/WindowsMovieMakerhasstoppedworking_1076B/image01.png

.... instead of "movie maker" it says "mount and blade war band"!!! soz only pic i could find!!! :grin:

It seems as though there is no sure fix for this, maybe because the issue is made so vague by the popup.

I have a similar problem, except it crashes on startup. I can't play at all. :neutral:

As you said, the problem you are describing is not specific enough.

If you could narrow it down a little, if its a problem on start up trying going to the rgl_log file in your warband directory.

Steam > steamapps > common > MountBlade Warband > rgl_log

You can also use the windows crash loggers, which I believe are located in the control panel area. For me the direction is:

Control Panel > System and Security > Event logs

You will need administration access to get into the logs. I assume this is a problem you are only having when loading up NW or is it a problem that is preventing you from loading up native warband too?

Thx for the reply. It happens when I load a new map on NW and it happens when I go to talk to somebody on Native as i said, every 30 - 45mins. Then it freezes and the message pops up and says it can not find a solution so will close the program and will notify you if they have???

Can you also plz help me with another problem I am having however it dosnet occur as much though but plz have a look and tell me what you think...thx:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,257514.0.html

Here is my rgl_log: I seem to have a problem when hosting a feast> Here is what come up when i try to host a feast in red:

Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control... Performing checksum control... Savegame checksum control succeeded...
Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 506:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 506:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 506:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 896:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai.
[/b] [/b]

Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control... Performing checksum control... Savegame checksum control succeeded...
Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...
vdt_regular_ffp discard_buffer()

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 506:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 896:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai. At script: npc_decision_checklist_party_ai.

Firstly, in the top right of each of your posts you should have a "modify" button. Use that to add additional information to your posts instead of posting after yourself. Keeps it cleaner and easier for people to look through.

I'm going to try and address both of your problems here for now.

A runtime error is usually down to two things
1. Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.
2. A software problem.

I had a variety of run time errors previously and a clean install of C++ along with updating my graphics card drivers ceased any problems I had. However, can you confirm that you have tried re-installing your game and that the re-install did not fix anything? Re-installing will usually fix the majority of problems
You should make sure you are running the most updated drivers as well, this probably won't help your warband issues but it will prevent any further issues too.

If neither of these basic solutions work then a re-install of C++ is worth a go. If you have the game on steam then when you first load it up steam should go through a procedure of checking you have a working copy of C++

Have you tried all of the solutions MaHuD gave you in the other thread?
1. Run as administrator
2. Can you run it? What are your system specs (Go to start button, search for "Run" or "dxdiag". Open dxdiag, if you go via run search "dxdiag" in it and it will run the programme for you).
3. Re-install, as I have said. Re-installing will usually fix most problems.

Lastly, what version of warband are you running? If you start up warband, on the module selection screen in the top right below the exit button it should say. Tell us what your version number is.

Also, if anyone else with more computer knowledge would like to help out it would be much appreciated because it seems that there have been quite a few unanswered problems to do with this too.

I have managed to fix the c + + error thing soz lol. Know nothing about it!!! :razz: I fixed it by freeing up RAM space on my computer and it has fixed that! I am using Version:  1.154 and it wont let me run the game as an administrator as i am missing "d.ll" files? I also have seemed to fix the problem wheer the message pops up saying the game has stopped working and it will close the prgram by also freeing up RAM space so it is obviously linked to the same thing!!! But know i am experiancing this Script error which dosnt make the game crash but is anoyying because what i posted just above about the rgl_log appears on the screen in big red writting every about 2 mins???

D.LL files are to do with DirectX.

1. Start up Warband and on the module screen go to Configure > Video. What DirectX are you running it on? Can you try using the other and see if that works, check your rgl.log to see if you are still getting an error and just play the game normally to see if you crash eventually.
2. If the previous fails can you try updating your DirectX: here. I believe this should work out the best form of DirectX for you and then download it.

I am playing with DirectX 7 i will try with 9 and tell you what happens. Thx for hyperlink.. if it doesnt work will give it a try thx...

I have tryed on 7 and 9 but both have the same error occur have installed the Direct X update you sent me and will give it another go!

Looks to me like you have done something wrong when installing the game.

SP has been removed from NW, yet you are getting errors that are SP only.
You should really try to uninstall NW and warband, then install warband's latest version.
Once that is done, install NW's latest version.
www.taleworlds.com for the downloads.

I have already re - installed both games. Anyway i think i have fixed my problems by freeing up RAM space. That has been the solution to both of the problems thx for ur help gus. Appreciate it thx!

K guys I have found out my problem. I do not have enough RAM and page file memory... I run dxdiag and i look at the page and i spot it saying

Page File:2656MB used, 1903 available...

Will this affect it do u think... i am having the same error i was having before... the C ++ Runtime Library thing!!!! HELP

THX

Here is my steam_api... this is quite interesting actually look carfully and you will realise it has coverd my problem..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          vP hP ŠP    èO üO
P ÖO .P DP ÈO ¶O  P ¤O ²U ¢U ÄP ØP ìP Q &Q :Q LQ XQ hQ tQ €Q –Q ¦Q ¸Q ÄQ ÔQ âQ îQ üQ R R .R FR TR bR pR ˆR  R ¸R ÈR ÖR äR ìR øR
S S *S 6S @S LS ^S tS ŽS ¦S ÀS ÚS ôS T T 4T DT ZT lT ˆT ˜T ¨T ºT ÎT ÚT èT øT U U ,U >U PU bU |U ŒU    ¨P        ÐA;ðA; A;A; A;0A;@A;PA;`A;pA;€A; A;°A;ÀA;ÐA;àA; A;A; A;0A;@A;`A;pA;€A;A;        gO@;•@;Á¢@;t©@;'ò@;        :A;³•@;                ¹UÎJ      D  A A bad allocation  ÔAA;@;ÍF@;ˆBA;p@;`@;@;ðBA;p@;`@;@;<CA;°@; @;ˆCA;°@; @;ØCA;°@; @;Steam_GetAPICallResult  Steam_FreeLastCallback  Steam_BGetCallback  map/set<T> too long invalid map/set<T> iterator rb  CreateInterface Init    UpdateDLLWrapper.dll    HKCR    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT  HKCU    HKEY_CURRENT_USER  HKLM    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE  -applaunch %u  \steam.exe  Software\Valve\Steam    InstallPath steam_appid.txt SteamAppId  \GameOverlayRenderer.dll    GameOverlayRenderer.dll SteamMiniDumpInit  SteamWriteMiniDumpSetComment    SteamWriteMiniDumpUsingExceptionInfoWithBuildId \steam.dll  steam.dll  Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess  pid SteamUtils005  SteamClientDll  STEAMREMOTESTORAGE_INTERFACE_VERSION002 SteamNetworking003  STEAMAPPS_INTERFACE_VERSION003  STEAMUSERSTATS_INTERFACE_VERSION006 SteamMatchMakingServers002  SteamMatchMaking007 SteamFriends005 SteamUser013    SteamClient008      [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.dll.
steamclient.dll [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to update local steamclient.dll. Continuing with current version anyway.
  [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; no appID found.
Either launch the game from Steam, or put the file steam_appid.txt containing the correct appID in your game folder.
  SteamContentServer002  SteamMasterServerUpdater001 SteamGameServer009  string too long invalid string position (DA;ÚF@;ÍF@;Unknown exception  <DA;G@;csmà              “            runtime error 
  TLOSS error
  SING error
    DOMAIN error
      R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
      R6033
- Attempt to use MSIL code from this assembly during native code initialization
This indicates a bug in your application. It is most likely the result of calling an MSIL-compiled (/clr) function from a native constructor or from DllMain.
  R6032
- not enough space for locale information
      R6031
- Attempt to initialize the CRT more than once.
This indicates a bug in your application.
  R6030
- CRT not initialized
  R6028
- unable to initialize heap
    R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
    R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
    R6025
- pure virtual function call
  R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
    R6019
- unable to open console device
    R6018
- unexpected heap error
    R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
    R6016
- not enough space for thread data

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
  R6009
- not enough space for environment
R6008
- not enough space for arguments
  R6002
- floating point support not loaded
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library   

... <program name unknown>  Runtime Error!

Program:    .mixcrt EncodePointer  KERNEL32.DLL    DecodePointer  FlsFree FlsSetValue FlsGetValue FlsAlloc    ªq@;„DA;Âo@;ÍF@;bad exception  CorExitProcess  mscoree.dll ccs=    UTF-8  UTF-16LE    UNICODE 

!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~ =  ( n u l l )    (null)             EEE50 P    ( 8PX 700WP        `h````  xpxxxx         H|A; |A; Complete Object Locator'    Class Hierarchy Descriptor'    Base Class Array'  Base Class Descriptor at (  Type Descriptor'  `local static thread guard' `managed vector copy constructor iterator'  `vector vbase copy constructor iterator'    `vector copy constructor iterator'  `dynamic atexit destructor for '    `dynamic initializer for '  `eh vector vbase copy constructor iterator' `eh vector copy constructor iterator'  `managed vector destructor iterator'    `managed vector constructor iterator'  `placement delete[] closure'    `placement delete closure'  `omni callsig'  delete[]    new[]  `local vftable constructor closure' `local vftable' `RTTI  `EH `udt returning' `copy constructor closure'  `eh vector vbase constructor iterator'  `eh vector destructor iterator' `eh vector constructor iterator'    `virtual displacement map'  `vector vbase constructor iterator' `vector destructor iterator'    `vector constructor iterator'  `scalar deleting destructor'    `default constructor closure'  `vector deleting destructor'    `vbase destructor'  `string'    `local static guard'    `typeof'    `vcall' `vbtable'  `vftable'  ^=  |=  &=  <<= >>= %=  /=  -=  +=  *=  ||  &&  |  ^  ~  ()  ,  >=  >  <=  <  %  /  ->* &  +  -  --  ++  *  ->  operator    []  !=  ==  !  <<  >>  delete  new    __unaligned __restrict  __ptr64 __clrcall  __fastcall  __thiscall  __stdcall  __pascal    __cdecl __based(        (5A; 5A;5A;5A;ü4A;ð4A;ä4A;Ü4A;Ð4A;Ä4A;/A;0A;ì/A;Ø/A;¸/A;œ/A;¼4A;´4A;/A;°4A;¬4A;¨4A;¤4A; 4A;œ4A;4A;Œ4A;ˆ4A;„4A;€4A;|4A;x4A;t4A;p4A;l4A;h4A;d4A;`4A;\4A;X4A;T4A;P4A;L4A;H4A;D4A;@4A;<4A;84A;44A;04A;,4A;(4A;$4A; 4A;4A;4A;4A;4A;ü3A;ô3A;è3A;Ð3A;Ä3A;°3A;3A;p3A;P3A;03A;3A;ì2A;Ð2A;¬2A;Œ2A;d2A;H2A;82A;42A;,2A;2A;ø1A;ð1A;ä1A;Ô1A;¸1A;˜1A;p1A;H1A; 1A;ô0A;Ø0A;´0A;0A;d0A;80A;0A;/A;GetProcessWindowStation GetUserObjectInformationA  GetLastActivePopup  GetActiveWindow MessageBoxA USER32.DLL  InitializeCriticalSectionAndSpinCount  kernel32.dll                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ( ( ( ( (                                    H                „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „                                        ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              h ( ( ( (                                    H                „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „ „              ‚‚‚‚‚‚                                                                     H                                      €‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ 

!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ 

!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿHH:mm:ss    dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy MM/dd/yy    PM  AM  December    November    October September  August  July    June    April  March  February    January Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan Saturday    Friday  Thursday    Wednesday  Tuesday Monday  Sunday  Sat Fri Thu Wed Tue Mon Sun SunMonTueWedThuFriSat  JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec    CONOUT$    €€†€€  †€†‚€EEE………  00€P€ˆ  ('8PW€  700PPˆ    (€ˆ€€  `h`hhhxppwpp          H                                                          8dA;ÐDA;  RSDSąʈÒôËIž4
ƒD  U:\steam3_rel_sdk\bin\release\steam_api.pdb              `A;èAA;          øAA;BA; BA;    `A;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  èAA;<`A;        ÿÿÿÿ    @  <BA;          LBA; BA;              dBA;lBA;    X`A;        ÿÿÿÿ    @  TBA;            x`A;œBA;          ¬BA;¸BA;ÔBA;    x`A;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  œBA;X`A;        ÿÿÿÿ    M  TBA;            À`A;CA;          CA; CA;ÔBA;    À`A;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  CA;            aA;PCA;          `CA;lCA; BA;    aA;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  PCA;            (aA;œCA;          ¬CA;¼CA;lCA; BA;    (aA;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  œCA;            HaA;ìCA;          üCA; DA;lCA; BA;    HaA;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  ìCA;            <`A;<BA;            ÔaA;PDA;          `DA;hDA;    ÔaA;        ÿÿÿÿ    @  PDA;            DdA;˜DA;          ¨DA;´DA; BA;    DdA;      ÿÿÿÿ    @  ˜DA;J  K  `‹  ¡  ¸Ê  À Ð è  ( ^ ~  «                      @;    (EA;  4EA;PEA;    `A;    ÿÿÿÿ        @;    <`A;    ÿÿÿÿ      _F@;@          à@;@          p@;ÿÿÿÿ    ÿÿÿÿ                "“  ŒEA;  ÐEA;                      |EA;            lEA;@          )@;ÿÿÿÿ    ÿÿÿÿ                øEA;"“  FA;  FA;              ÿÿÿÿàA;"“  PFA;                          p@;    ŒFA;  œFA;¸FA;PEA;    (aA;    ÿÿÿÿ    (  °"@;    aA;    ÿÿÿÿ    (  @"@;ÿÿÿÿ A;"“  ÔFA;                          p@;    GA;    GA;¸FA;PEA;    HaA;    ÿÿÿÿ    (  0'@;ÿÿÿÿ A;"“  <GA;                      ÿÿÿÿ@A;    HA;  SA;"“  hGA;                      ÿÿÿÿpA;"“  ¤GA;                      ÿÿÿÿˆA;"“  ÐGA;                          þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    dM@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    âM@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ÌO@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ÇP@;    þÿÿÿ    Èÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    dR@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    )S@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    X@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿp\@;\@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ñe@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Ók@;    þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    tm@;þÿÿÿ    €m@;þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Dq@;    q@;q@;þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿíq@;öq@;@          Ír@;ÿÿÿÿ    ÿÿÿÿ                ¬IA;"“  ¼IA;  ÌIA;                  þÿÿÿ    ´ÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    t@;    us@;~s@;þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿìu@;ðu@;    þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ…v@;‰v@;    ·o@;    |JA;  ˆJA;PEA;    DdA;    ÿÿÿÿ      E{@;    þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿa|@;e|@;    þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ±|@;µ|@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Â@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    n@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    §‘@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    “@;    þÿÿÿ    Ìÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ê”@;        ¶”@;þÿÿÿ    Œÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿNœ@;Rœ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    { @;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    {¥@;    þÿÿÿ    Ìÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ;©@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Œ¬@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Ó»@;    þÿÿÿ    Àÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    Ç@;    þÿÿÿ    Ìÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿoÌ@;†Ì@;    þÿÿÿ    Øÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ¹Í@;ÍÍ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    RÏ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    ©Ò@;    þÿÿÿ    Èÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    jÔ@;        ¦Ó@;þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    gÛ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    HÜ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    èÜ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ðÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    9å@;    þÿÿÿ    Ìÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    yí@;    þÿÿÿ    Ôÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ”ñ@;°ñ@;    þÿÿÿ    Ìÿÿÿ    þÿÿÿ    –ý@;TN        ZP   DN        šP   œO        ¸P X!                    vP hP ŠP    èO üO
P ÖO .P DP ÈO ¶O  P ¤O ²U ¢U ÄP ØP ìP Q &Q :Q LQ XQ hQ tQ €Q –Q ¦Q ¸Q ÄQ ÔQ âQ îQ üQ R R .R FR TR bR pR ˆR  R ¸R ÈR ÖR äR ìR øR
S S *S 6S @S LS ^S tS ŽS ¦S ÀS ÚS ôS T T 4T DT ZT lT ˆT ˜T ¨T ºT ÎT ÚT èT øT U U ,U >U PU bU |U ŒU    ¨P     GetProcAddress  SLoadLibraryExA  ø FreeLibrary GetCommandLineA GetModuleHandleA  4 CloseHandle ZGetExitCodeProcess  †OpenProcess }GetModuleFileNameA  OutputDebugStringA  KERNEL32.dll  ËRegCloseKey ÷RegQueryValueExA  ìRegOpenKeyExA ADVAPI32.dll  ShellExecuteA SHELL32.dll ^TerminateProcess  BGetCurrentProcess nUnhandledExceptionFilter  JSetUnhandledExceptionFilter 9IsDebuggerPresent §RaiseException  ×RtlUnwind qGetLastError  HeapFree  HeapAlloc FGetCurrentThreadId  éGetVersionExA £GetProcessHeap  ¤WriteFile ¹GetStdHandle  eTlsGetValue cTlsAlloc  fTlsSetValue dTlsFree ,InterlockedIncrement  (SetLastError  (InterlockedDecrement  HeapDestroy HeapCreate  ƒVirtualFree  DeleteCriticalSection QLeaveCriticalSection  ˜ EnterCriticalSection  VirtualAlloc  HeapReAlloc ¹ ExitProcess VSleep HeapSize  $SetHandleCount  fGetFileType ·GetStartupInfoA GetCPInfo ý GetACP  “GetOEMCP  ?IsValidCodePage ”WideCharToMultiByte ö FreeEnvironmentStringsA UGetEnvironmentStrings ÷ FreeEnvironmentStringsW WGetEnvironmentStringsW  £QueryPerformanceCounter ßGetTickCount  CGetCurrentProcessId ÊGetSystemTimeAsFileTime RLoadLibraryA  uMultiByteToWideChar tGetLocaleInfoA  #InitializeCriticalSection 7SetStdHandle  "GetConsoleCP  3GetConsoleMode  î FlushFileBuffers  µReadFile  S CreateFileA DLCMapStringA  ELCMapStringW  ºGetStringTypeA  ½GetStringTypeW  SetFilePointer  : CompareStringA  ; CompareStringW  SetEnvironmentVariableA ™WriteConsoleA 5GetConsoleOutputCP  £WriteConsoleW 

...and my rgl_log...

Starting new log file.
Version:  1.154

-- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1023MB/1024MB
-- CPU:        Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500S CPU @ 2.70GHz (GenuineIntel)
- L2 cache size: 256K
- CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 EST HTT
- Number of CPUs: 4 ( Speed: ~2700MHz / ~2700MHz / ~2700MHz / ~2700MHz )

-- GPU:
- D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: aticfx32.dll / Description: AMD Radeon HD 6770M
- Texture Memory: 1387 ( Available Texture Memory: 1358 )

Received stats and achievements from Steam

Processing Ini File {
Module_name =  Calradia
Num Hints =  0
Setting Map Min X =  -180.000000
Setting Map Max X =  180.000000
Setting Map Min Y =  -145.000000
Setting Map Max Y =  145.000000
Setting Time Multiplier =  0.250000
Setting Seeing Range Multiplier =  6.500000
Setting Track Spotting Multiplier =  0.800000
Setting player_wounded_treshold =  5.000000
Setting hero_wounded_treshold =  15.000000
Setting Skill Prisoner Management Bonus =  5
Setting Skill Leadership Bonus =  3
Setting Base Companion Limit =  20
Setting player_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
Setting hero_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
Setting regulars_xp_multiplier =  3.000000
Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold =  3.000000
Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold_mp =  1.000000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_cut =  0.800000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_pierce =  0.650000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_blunt =  0.500000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_cut =  1.000000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_pierce =  0.500000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_blunt =  0.750000
Setting horse_charge_damage_multiplier =  1.000000
Setting couched_lance_damage_multiplier =  0.650000
Setting fall_damage_multiplier =  3.000000
Setting shield_penetration_offset =  30.000000
Setting shield_penetration_factor =  3.000000
Setting missile_damage_speed_power =  1.900000
Setting melee_damage_speed_power =  2.000000
Scan Module Textures =  1
Scan Module Sounds =  1
Loading Module Resource  textures_face_gen
Loading Module Resource  shaders
Loading Module Resource  mm_shaders
Loading Module Resource  textures
Loading Module Resource  mmtextures
Loading Module Resource  materials
Loading Module Resource  mmmaterials
Loading Module Resource  materials_face_gen
Loading Module Resource  meshes_face_gen
Loading Module Resource  helpers
Loading Module Resource  particle_meshes
Loading Module Resource  skeletons
Loading Module Resource  tree_meshes
Loading Module Resource  xtree_meshes
Loading Module Resource  grass_meshes
Loading Module Resource  plant_meshes
Loading Module Resource  body_meshes
Loading Module Resource  object_meshes
Loading Module Resource  object_bodies
Loading Module Resource  goods_meshes
Loading Module Resource  arabian_castle
Loading Module Resource  food
Loading Module Resource  beards
Loading Module Resource  village_houses
Loading Module Resource  village_houses_a
Loading Module Resource  interiors_a
Loading Module Resource  interiors_c
Loading Module Resource  arena
Loading Module Resource  castle_a
Loading Module Resource  dungeon
Loading Module Resource  snowy_houses
Loading Module Resource  square_keep
Loading Module Resource  xtree_meshes_b
Loading Module Resource  user_interface_b
Loading Module Resource  user_interface_c
Loading Module Resource  houses1
Loading Module Resource  wall_meshes1
Loading Module Resource  town_houses
Loading Module Resource  doors
Loading Module Resource  churches
Loading Module Resource  town_houses_b
Loading Module Resource  castle_c
Loading Module Resource  castle_e
Loading Module Resource  castle_f
Loading Module Resource  castle_g
Loading Module Resource  castle_h
Loading Module Resource  gatehouse
Loading Module Resource  viking_houses
Loading Module Resource  town_houses_c
Loading Module Resource  banners
Loading Module Resource  mmparticles
Loading Module Resource  particles_2
Loading Module Resource  prisons
Loading Module Resource  skyboxes
Loading Module Resource  object_b
Loading Module Resource  destroy
Loading Module Resource  grass_meshes_b
Loading Module Resource  interiors_steppe
Loading Module Resource  town_houses_d
Loading Module Resource  arabian_props
Loading Module Resource  horse_skeleton
Loading Module Resource  ani_horse_mounted
Loading Module Resource  ani_man_walk
Loading Module Resource  ani_death
Loading Module Resource  ani_human_mounted
Loading Module Resource  ani_man_cheer
Loading Module Resource  ani_stand_onhorse
Loading Module Resource  ani_strikes
Loading Module Resource  ani_equip_arms
Loading Module Resource  ani_run_p
Loading Module Resource  uni_strikes3
Loading Module Resource  ani_walk_sideways
Loading Module Resource  ani_run_sideways
Loading Module Resource  ani_stand
Loading Module Resource  ani_crouch_down
Loading Module Resource  ani_low_walk
Loading Module Resource  ani_turn_man
Loading Module Resource  ani_lancer
Loading Module Resource  ani_attacks
Loading Module Resource  ani_kicks
Loading Module Resource  ani_walk_backward
Loading Module Resource  ani_run_lookingsides
Loading Module Resource  ani_defends
Loading Module Resource  ani_walk_lookingsides
Loading Module Resource  ani_jump
Loading Module Resource  uni_jump
Loading Module Resource  uni_stances
Loading Module Resource  uni_equip
Loading Module Resource  uni_strike
Loading Module Resource  uni_throws
Loading Module Resource  uni_fistswing
Loading Module Resource  uni_defence
Loading Module Resource  uni_sideways
Loading Module Resource  uni_equip_musket
Loading Module Resource  rock
Loading Module Resource  raw_materials
Loading Module Resource  ui_server_filter
Loading Module Resource  ship
Loading Module Resource  arabian_houses
Loading Module Resource  tree_f
Loading Module Resource  arabian_village
Loading Module Resource  valleyProps
Loading Module Resource  workshops
Loading Module Resource  barrier_primitives
Loading Module Resource  town_houses_e
Loading Module Resource  wb_mp_objects_a
Loading Module Resource  mmweapons
Loading Module Resource  mmuniforms
Loading Module Resource  mm_french_uniforms
Loading Module Resource  mm_french_hats
Loading Module Resource  mm_french_swords
Loading Module Resource  mm_french_firearms
Loading Module Resource  mm_russian_uniforms
Loading Module Resource  mm_russian_hats
Loading Module Resource  mm_russian_swords
Loading Module Resource  mm_russian_firearms
Loading Module Resource  mm_british_swords
Loading Module Resource  mm_british_firearms
Loading Module Resource  mm_german_firearms
Loading Module Resource  mm_german_swords
Loading Module Resource  mmprusuniforms
Loading Module Resource  mmprushats
Loading Module Resource  mmaustrianuniforms
Loading Module Resource  mmaustrianhats
Loading Module Resource  mmbrituniforms
Loading Module Resource  mmbrithats
Loading Module Resource  mm_colours
Loading Module Resource  mmanimations
Loading Module Resource  nw_custom_anim
Loading Module Resource  mmsceneprops
Loading Module Resource  mm_cannons
Loading Module Resource  mm_cannon_items
Loading Module Resource  mmhorses
Loading Module Resource  mmplants
Loading Module Resource  mmspanishbuildings
Loading Module Resource  mmczechbuildings
Loading Module Resource  mmwallprops
Loading Module Resource  mm_waterloo
Loading Module Resource  mmfurniture
Loading Module Resource  terrain_borders
Loading Module Resource  mm_sapperbuildstuff
Loading Module Resource  mmmills
Loading Module Resource  mm_fortprops
Loading Module Resource  mm_spvillagehouse
Loading Module Resource  mm_uiobjects
Loading Module Resource  mm_oimprops
Loading Module Resource  mmwoodenwalls
Setting multiplayer_walk_enabled =  0

} //Processing Ini File Finished
Loading Music...
Loading Textures...
Finished Loading Textures...
L8 Format is  unsupported
Loading Module...
Loading item kinds...
Loading dialogs...
Loading mission templates...
Loading party templates...
loading time:  78227
Finished All...

Can you please use spoilers in the future.

How much RAM do you have on your PC? As Mahud has stated before, you may simply not be able to run this game.

I have a similar problem, If I try to start the game it shows the taleworlds opening videos than I get the ' windows as stopped working ' message and the game closes is there any permanent solution to this problem

Back
Top Bottom