MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up a duel server but I've no idea what the map names are in the config, could someone compile a list so we can choose what maps to add to our servers please?

Thanks!

Wibbler said:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up a duel server but I've no idea what the map names are in the config, could someone compile a list so we can choose what maps to add to our servers please?

Thanks!
Hey Wibbler, I use the native config and it works for me, anyways here it is:
Code:
#WARNING: Make sure that you change the capital values with proper ones.
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid administrator password
set_pass_admin ADMINPASS
#if you have premium members, set a password for them, otherwise delete/comment out the line below
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid private password
#set_pass_private PRIVATEPASS
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid server name
set_server_name SERVERNAME
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid welcome message
#set_welcome_message WELCOME MESSAGE
#Steam must be running in order to use valve anti cheat
#Also you must use the Steam version of the dedicated server in order to use this option
set_enable_valve_anti_cheat 1
#setting battle (multiplayer_bt) mode
set_mission multiplayer_bt
#setting max players, first one is non-premium member limit, second one is premium member limit
set_max_players 20 20
set_num_bots_voteable 20
set_map multi_scene_1
add_map multi_scene_2
add_map multi_scene_4
add_map multi_scene_7
add_map multi_scene_9
add_map multi_scene_11
add_map multi_scene_12
add_map random_multi_plain_medium
add_map random_multi_plain_large
add_map random_multi_steppe_medium
add_map random_multi_steppe_large
#adding all kingdoms to both sides just to randomize all of them
#adding less kingdoms will reduce the randomization set (used in set_randomize_factions command)
add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1
add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2
set_randomize_factions 1
#since default team point limit is 300, the line below is necessary for this mode
set_team_point_limit 10
#if the bottleneck is your server's bandwidth, then make sure that you set a correct value for upload limit
set_upload_limit 100000000
#if you are running more than one dedicated server on the same computer, you must give different ports to each of them
set_port 7240
#if you are running the Steam version of the dedicated server, this port must also be set, and same limitations of set_port apply for Steam port
set_steam_port 7241
set_server_log_folder Logs
set_server_ban_list_file ban_list.txt
start

You shouldn't use the Native ones as they mess up the factions on random switches and assign random maps.
I'll give you the 501st code:

#WARNING: Make sure that you change the capital values with proper ones.
set_add_to_game_servers_list 1
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid administrator password
set_pass_admin ####
#if you have premium members, set a password for them, otherwise delete/comment out the line below
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid private password
#set_pass_private ####
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid server name
set_server_name 501stCTL_Official
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid welcome message
set_welcome_message Welcome to the 501st Clone Troopers Legion official server! Want to experience life in the biggest and most successful BF2 Legion? Contact GA Dangerouswelsh or GA Sherlock Holmes and join the fight today!
set_mission multiplayer_bt
#setting max players, first one is non-premium member limit, second one is premium member limit
set_max_players 100 100

set_round_max_seconds 800#returns maximum seconds for round

set_control_block_direction 1 #(1 for manual by mouse and 0 for automatic)

set_friendly_fire 1
set_melee_friendly_fire 1
set_friendly_fire_damage_friend_ratio 10
set_friendly_fire_damage_self_ratio 0
set_melee_friendly_fire_damage_friend_ratio 10
set_melee_friendly_fire_damage_self_ratio 0

set_team_point_limit 5

set_num_bots_voteable 0
set_kick_voteable 1
set_ban_voteable 0
set_maps_voteable 0

set_map manaan_spaceport
add_map alderaan_valley_road
add_map dantooine_fields
add_map endor_forest
add_map muunilinst_harnaidan
add_map hoth_trenches
add_map alderaan_high_mountains
add_map rhen_var_bleedingice
add_map muuninlinst_great_bridge
add_map geonosis_battlefield
add_map naboo_battleground
add_map kashyyyk_incursion
add_map tatooine_carkoon_pit
add_map tatooine_outskirts
add_map geonosis_arena
add_map muunilinst_downtown
add_map tatooine_outpost
add_map kashyyyk_forest
add_map tatooine_outpost
add_map spaceship_boarding
add_map muunilinst_harnaidan
add_map correlian_spaceship

#adding all kingdoms to both sides just to randomize all of them
#adding less kingd

add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1
add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2
set_randomize_factions 1
#if the bottleneck is your server's bandwidth, then make sure that you set a correct value for upload limit
set_upload_limit 30000000
#if you are running more than one dedicated server on the same computer, you must give different ports to each of them
set_port ####add yours here
#if you are running the Steam version of the dedicated server, this port must also be set, and same limitations of set_port apply for Steam port
set_steam_port 7241
set_server_log_folder Logs
set_server_ban_list_file Logs\ban_list.txt
start

Hello everybody. I am trying to create a dedicated server open for the public. Mostly I just want an American server to play on with my friends, without having 300 ping. I have the dedicated server files, but I have no idea what to do with them. Is there a read-me/tutorial somewhere? Or is somebody willing to tell me?

Thanks in advance to anybody who helps me.

SeanMoore said:
Hello everybody. I am trying to create a dedicated server open for the public. Mostly I just want an American server to play on with my friends, without having 300 ping. I have the dedicated server files, but I have no idea what to do with them. Is there a read-me/tutorial somewhere? Or is somebody willing to tell me?

Thanks in advance to anybody who helps me.
Read this guide, should help you, it helped me when I wanted to create one to :smile:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=113653.0

I've just downloaded the latest version but couldn't find any BF servers. Is it normal? When will there be any servers so I can play? I've waited so long for the file to be downloaded and now I feel like I am deceived.

MetalCh3 said:
Why is that? I mean the files are not corrupt or anything I think. Someone should go ahead and open a server. I'm wrong aren't I? Please explain.

It's dead because no-one plays it because barely anyone wants to play it. Damn, not that hard a concept me thinks.

Zenithar said:
Not to mention this mod was made for a previous Version of Warband. 1.157 (I believe) and isn't updated to the newest version.

The client version doesn't matter, you can play it with the current Warband version. Only the server files that need to be 1.157 if you're hosting a server.

There's a server up once in a while. If you want a server to play on temporarily you can send me a PM.

It may be dead but i will download it, man i love star wars. I saw some gifs of this mod, looks good man! Have a vast variety of races, planets, ships, weapons, etc

NicolasKiyoshi said:
It may be dead but i will download it, man i love star wars. I saw some gifs of this mod, looks good man! Have a vast variety of races, planets, ships, weapons, etc
This mod is multiplayer only.

The one you are thinking of is for the Orginal Mount and Blade.

Back
Top Bottom