MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pubs are welcome, this 1st test wont have password on it (if you don't follow the rules of course you will get kicked) just make sure you stick with a clan.
For now its all, hope to see ya all in the battlefield and again, spread the word!

It is not good.  :smile:

Hello again!
So I guess it was a success! (at least the server didn't crash)
We reached more then 40 players and I guess it was epic and lost of fun!
Clans that Attended:
  • 501st
  • 32e
  • XIVe
  • REC
  • And some pubs

So the FTG is going to host another event this sunday (16/02/2014)
By tomorrow (12/02/2014) you should be able to apply yourself or your clan to the event.

Add "|FTG|Skill" for more info.
Will post on our website by tomorrow the event info and clans that are assigned.

Hope to see ya all this sunday!

Here it is boys and girls!
We are hosting these sunday (16/02/2014) another event!
Last event was a test and it went very well, and we think it was a bit short, even if it is on a sunday. So we will make it bigger this time (test). 

Well anyways, here it is our website post (it will be updated untill the event): http://fourtwogaming.com/topic/10059132/1/?x=0#post8312746
If you want to apply your clan or yourself (this will require you to join a squad) add "|FTG|Skill" on Steam.
If you want to speak with our commanders, join our teamspeak: 209.35.119.9:11007

UPDATE: For game balance experience we decided to ban those EMP grenades.

Hope to see ya all in the battlefield!

Hello guys, i'm RNGD_Guy from native and i love this mod and it's really nice too see people on this again, but 5 min ago i was on 212 server with four 32e guys, i played and won a round and then they ban me from this server. So it is possible to be unbanned and make something against this bull**** ?

I come back since 8 month and i'm banned by fools in 5 mins...

Tadpeintur said:
Hello guys, i'm RNGD_Guy from native and i love this mod and it's really nice too see people on this again, but 5 min ago i was on 212 server with four 32e guys, i played and won a round and then they ban me from this server. So it is possible to be unbanned and make something against this bull**** ?

I come back since 8 month and i'm banned by fools in 5 mins...
Well Tad, thats not the event server, the event is hosted by the FTG. The FTG server should be up sometimes on this mod. If your consern is not beeing able to attend the event, well don't worry, we wont ban from our server unless you do something wrong.

Helo all , im need help , I have downloanded Bear force II , and i try play , my game crash and apear
RGL ERROR

Get_object failed for texture:envmap_medium

i have version 1.134 in warband , need v1.143 ??

help me :sad:

konixan112 said:
Helo all , im need help , I have downloanded Bear force II , and i try play , my game crash and apear
RGL ERROR

Get_object failed for texture:envmap_medium

i have version 1.134 in warband , need v1.143 ??

help me :sad:
You do, Bear Force was updated a long time ago but its using the newst version of Warband. Download 1.143.

Back
Top Bottom