MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

How can one not love M&B's tableau system... :razz:

Comrade Temuzu said:
Private Military Contractors?
I didn't think "PMC" would be this, given that the people in the picture "look like Sci-Fi PMCs", therefore there must be a basis for comparison with non-sci-fi PMCs. Or I've misunderstood something, in which case I apologise.

Do you have a standard (non-native) animation swords? I thought it was not too comfortable.

On the map-arena should add stairs to the platform.

Now played the version available - excellent, despite bugs.

Have been away saturday night obviously :grin:.

Epicrules said:
I'm.. compelled to point out the logo on the OP says "BEAR FOCE" not "BEAR FORCE"

Fixed now. Had been tipying for some hours yesterday and i didn't notice that  :roll:

NightHawkreal said:
Visor can be painted?

Yes, it can, just like all armors' parts and jedis' robes.

Slawtering said:
Looking good.

Thanks to all those who are encouraging us to continue this project.

*New signature added in the main page*

ThaneWulfgharn said:
When are we going to have the 1.153 version of the mod ????

It's all written in the main page :wink:

Q: Is this mod released? When are you going to release it?
A: No, this mod is not released yet. We are working to fix all errors and there'll be a beta testing session soon. There's no release date.

The release date is not announced.

I have quite a few treats left over from my dead Clone Wars mod. I'll get more involved once I get my computer running again. I might give scenes a shot too.

1 Suggestion:
-How about making the lightsaber blade a scene prop or a particle effect instead of a part of the lightsaber itself,so that it won't get bloody and loose transparency?

I already have the models + the texture(that however,needs an alpha-transparency-friendly shader) for all colors:Gray,Blue,Purple,Red,Orange,Yellow and Green.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
1 Suggestion:
-How about making the lightsaber blade a scene prop or a particle effect instead of a part of the lightsaber itself,so that it won't get bloody and loose transparency?

I already have the models + the texture(that however,needs an alpha-transparency-friendly shader) for all colors:Gray,Blue,Purple,Red,Orange,Yellow and Green.

The lightsaber blade is already a Scene prop. However, you've got a PM.

Regardian the factions maybe it would be nice to have scenario specific factions. For example Gungan Grand Army, and Trade Federation. With only having the units shown. (So trade federation would only have B1) And then having a MM style unit selection would be a nice touch as well.

Back
Top Bottom