MERRY CHRISTMAS, Folks...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
CHRISTMAS Day, folks!!!!!!!!​

Merry Christmas!  :razz:

Best wishes to all people that like me and my Mods, and expecially to those that did, or will, support me and my Helpers in the tiring job of modding!  :wink:

Gabby

PS...any Merry WESTERN Christmas Pic will be welcome (or about ACW or Mexican themed  :wink: )

.....spending my Holy Christmas Day finishing last fixing of v.0.97....
For an Italian is a sacrilege, almost.... :eek:

I was honestly hoping to get some more Christmas wishes, honestly.... :cry:
I got a lot of PMs but I will not have time to check them, since every day I get so many.
That is why I prefer to see posts on Topics, instead.

Thx to the people up above, anyway. That was nice.

Gab
PS....I will not make it within today....
I might be able to upload it tomorrow. Too many "last minute fixings"....
I did not even know that a Warband 1.154 version was out!!  :shock:
My 0.97 is 1.153 compatible, no time to go all over a new update. (I d love to get advised on such patches....dear TW Admins... :neutral: )

Merry Christmas GABRILDURO. Hope you feel appreciated now when a ranom person like me say this. Hope you will keep making these amazing mod cheers :smile:

.....spending my Holy Christmas Day finishing last fixing of v.0.97....
For an Italian is a sacrilege, almost.... :eek:

I was honestly hoping to get some more Christmas wishes, honestly.... :cry:
I got a lot of PMs but I will not have time to check them, since every day I get so many.
That is why I prefer to see posts on Topics, instead.

Thx to the people up above, anyway.
anakonda, whirring, kiro56,rsunset327
That was nice.  :wink:

Gab
PS....I did not make it within Christmas....
I might be able to upload it TODAY. Too many "last minute fixings"....
I did not even know that a Warband 1.154 version was out!!  :shock:
My 0.97 is 1.153 compatible, no time to go all over a new update. (I d love to get advised on such patches....dear TW Admins... :neutral: )

I know, I`m late...but also merry christmas from me! :smile:
Folks, Gabby has not much time and he does what he can, also he have to look after his family.
remember: It`s christmas√
I know, wrong topic
write this on ds :neutral:
    _______
    |—  —|
    |  !  |
      \ ~~ /
      ˜˜˜˜˜

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. My son got lots of toys for me to play with!  :lol:

Now we are buried in snow here in Indiana. Everyone stay safe and stay inside if the weather is as bad as it is here!

Merry Christmas to all!
In my country Christmas will arrive in two weeks since December 25 on the Julian calendar (calendar that church here still recognize) actually falls on January 7 on the Gregorian calendar.
I hope we get some snow until then. :razz:

Cheers!

Workaholic said:
Merry Christmas to all!
In my country Christmas will arrive in two weeks since December 25 on the Julian calendar (calendar that church here still recognize) actually falls on January 7 on the Gregorian calendar.
I hope we get some snow until then. :razz:

Cheers!

Are you Russian?

Merry Christmas and a happy 2013 to you and your families ! Seems most of the guys to be on holiday..

Nevertheless, Gabby, keep up the great work and thank you for your efforts. Can't wait to test the next vers.

Cheers!

Thx Rig and to all ppl up above!

Hope ur vacations were nice and full of fun, Folks.
I had my shortest ever, just 2 days off....and may be next year will be worse, considering how things go here in Italy ....  :roll:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!

....Unfortunately the 2013 and subsequent years will be extremely difficult, because of the disastrous effects of the economic and political situation in which Italy, but also many other Countries are... and considering on the other hand, the super power of "some" other  countries economies that are in strong development.
But I send to U all my most sincere wishes to be at least able to set aside space for luck and happiness, despite the monstrous epochal change that overwhelms us (that s what it is,  not just a big world crisis...  :???: )

Gab

PS Humlenerd: ....2 posts in a Christmas/New Year wishes Topic ...and no " wishes" ?!  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom