Mount and Musket is still awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

bogurtlen

Sergeant Knight
Old Guard
Greetings, gentlemen!

I am a Waterloo and Wavre veteran, and a member of Taleworlds Forums since 2007. It was a great time, playing MM, having epic line battles and great events. Being a sergeant in 1st Lifeguards and 6. Dragoons (Hail Commander Yukimura Sanada!) and being a sergeant in St.Petersburg Opolchenie (Hail Commander Tiberius Decimus Maximus!). I have never had so much fun in a MP game, I got unforgettable memories.

After deleting my account in TW, I started playing Warband again today, and immediately installed mmrussia. It. Was. Great. We were 3 people in the server, but it was so fun and the number rapidly increased to 9 (still low by the way).

Why did I write this? I don't know, but I am sure that I will buy the Napoleonic Wars! Thank you very much for everything. But come to MM, it's fun.
Regards;
A_Veteran
1stLG_Sgt_Red_Baron
6er_Lt_Red_Baron
1stOpol_Szt_Red_Baron
6e_Cuir_Con_Red_Baron
Red_Baron

cuteness-overload-rage-face-240x180.png

D': Nostalgia hurts. I'd get a community together. ner_gra is my steam, message me and I just might re-download MM.

_Redemption_ said:
We can reform a little community guys.
Exactly! We actually have a community, but it can be larger. There are people playing mm all the time in the evenings.
Be one of them, gents!

Bring this mod back and it would be the biggest miracle ever
the men who does it, the pope must declare him HOLY!!!

Let us be those men!!!! xD

I was on the other day, there was a small collection of people, I forgot how fun MM is lol, the cheesy shouts never get old

Agreed! Cavalry duelling was my favorite part of MM. Honestly I feel like if somebody did a graphic overhaul for MM it would be amazing

WaffleBorn said:
Agreed! Cavalry duelling was my favorite part of MM. Honestly I feel like if somebody did a graphic overhaul for MM it would be amazing

Look no further. That's what NW is...  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not really, NW has many different features, while the gameplay overall is similar, some things are different, particularly the melee. Having gone back and played MM a little, I can really see why people are nostalgic about the melee, it's incredibly fluid and I remember now why last stands were so intense in MM, because one guy can be a total superhero if he's good/lucky enough

Back
Top Bottom