[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
reyman said:
Top makes a very good point and I agree with him 100%. Peasant will never stop making servers. No matter how bad they get. They will keep coming. Keep it up Peasant you foolish hound.

I would make fun of you for working alongside him many moons ago, but I did the same

Vornne said:
Keep it less personally offensive, thanks.

The moderation of this board makes no bloody sense. Why is it that Peasant is allowed to keep remaking accounts and none of you give a ****? He has openly admitted to ddosing other servers, he has posted explicit NSFW links, I mean, what the hell?

Dont even bother arguing about it Womble, Obviously Taleworlds really doesn't give a ****. I remember when Eragon was banned for saying something about Turks once and anytime he tried to remake a account it was immediately banned within 30minutes. Not so true anymore.

Moreso about the repeated blatant disregard for forum rules on numerous occasions with dozens of moderator actions taken against him while others who commit considerably fewer or less grievous offenses are distributed more lasting or punishing punishments.

Raging Womble said:
The moderation of this board makes no bloody sense. Why is it that Peasant is allowed to keep remaking accounts and none of you give a ****? He has openly admitted to ddosing other servers, he has posted explicit NSFW links, I mean, what the hell?
I don't have anything to do with managing or deleting accounts: being just a board moderator (not a forum administrator) I can only tell people off if things seem to be getting too flame-y, or lock threads as a last resort. I mostly just deal with each post or thread by itself, rather than try to punish anyone for past behaviour (which would open me up to a lot more drama related to perceived bias or favouritism).

Vornne said:
Raging Womble said:
I don't have anything to do with managing or deleting accounts: being just a board moderator (not a forum administrator) I can only tell people off if things seem to be getting too flame-y, or lock threads as a last resort. I mostly just deal with each post or thread by itself, rather than try to punish anyone for past behaviour (which would open me up to a lot more drama related to perceived bias or favouritism).
However, you still are the almighty god man boss man supreme commander Vornne who has unlimited power to rule the universe.

Quitting PW, Im done lol.

#Community is big ****. Including the servers. Which are dropping like flies and new ones come up like I have planted seeds with plant food, bad plant food. (May explain why the community is ****)

Splintert said:
Moreso about the repeated blatant disregard for forum rules on numerous occasions with dozens of moderator actions taken against him while others who commit considerably fewer or less grievous offenses are distributed more lasting or punishing punishments.

Did you think off pming the forum mods responsible , if you have also evidence you could get peasant ip-banned from the forum.

chunky_monkeh said:
Quitting PW, Im done lol.

#Community is big ****. Including the servers. Which are dropping like flies and new ones come up like I have planted seeds with plant food, bad plant food. (May explain why the community is ****)

Before you talk smack on servers, perhaps you should start your own. Maybe in your high and mighty wisdom you can do it better than all of the people you are whining about. Maybe then I can talk trash about your server too. Don't complain about more servers popping up. They are additional places to play the mod, thus keeping it alive and active.

PS: Your analogy is atrocious.

Korbal said:
Splintert said:

Did you think off pming the forum mods responsible , if you have also evidence you could get peasant ip-banned from the forum.

Why would I do that? He's the source of many seconds of entertainment due to the things he posts. That's more than I can say of most people around here.

Splintert said:
Korbal said:
Splintert said:

Why would I do that? He's the source of many seconds of entertainment due to the things he posts. That's more than I can say of most people around here.
You entertain me chubby S.

Locking thread to prevent forum flame wars, have a nice day.  Server has been closed for a few days anyway.  Good luck who ever can get the na community playing again.

If anyone has anyone has a constructive idea on how to get the community going again and would like some experience to back them, hop onto our teamspeak and contact Xaphan ts.avalon-gaming.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom