Minor patch - Backspace tactics menu

Users who are viewing this thread

I applied the patch, no problem with the save games and no obvious problems for now. It's nice to see the classic backspace tactics menu working.
Thanx..

I applied the patch to my Gameplay version. It fixed the Backspace menu at the cost of small bugs: When I enter one of my towns it says the populace is hiring mercenaries against me, at the tournamets I encounter many partipiciants bearing the name "points", DEBUG messages apper too, I can now hire merchants instead of monks  :lol: and more...

6306264L.jpg

That was very helpful, thank you  :lol:

Nice! I logged in to report the problem, and I find a sticky with a solution.

Playing the Gameplay version.

Edit: Applying the patch f ucks all of the text in the game up.

I can keep playing this with or without the patch, but it isn't perfect either way. Unless there's something I'm missing?

Yeah, it doesn't work for Gameplay version.

Until that, you can try pressing and holding the F1 key while in battle. With that, you can move your selected troops around just as freely as with the backspace menu. :smile: (A flag should appear what you can place anywhere on the map and the troops will move there.)

Doesnt work for Gameplay.... >C
I can play without it but... how dare you not test it for different versions! Since I was silly I did not back it up and I have to re-download the whole Floris Mod because I delete files after installing them after downloading them and....

RAAAWRRGHGHHHG

Ok i have a small problem. when i copied the files in to my floris folder he altered my game animations, because i installed native animations and do not wont the f lorises. how to take native animations back and leave the rest?

Sigh, gameplay version 3 files and all text is botched and some reports even give CTDs. This is disappointing.

Should have backed up...

Can I know what I need to change in the presentations module myself? When I just replace the presentations text file it fixes my battle map but then it turns a few of my reports like lord and courtship relations, holdings and all that other stuff into a bunch of random dialog from the strings file, probably because I've modified the game a bit so the presentations text file you have doesn't match my changes or something.

I realize this is an old topic but Is there a way to fix the Bug by changing some lines of text or something? When I try using files I just run into more & more problems, PLEASE HELP!

I can confirm that it didnt fix it for me. Playing expanded 2.54. Unzipped the files to the appropriate locationn and I still have issues with the backspace mini map

Back
Top Bottom