B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations on the release!  :party:

Are you going to be getting a sub-thread? I'm going to try this out too.

Remember that this version is best to be played in multiplayer mode(even on local server). Because most of singleplayer features are not yet implemented.
Another important thing is to check instructions about new gamemodes and mechanics: http://www.moddb.com/mods/chronicles-of-might-and-magic/features/game-rules

Have fun

PS.About servers, we are currently lacking any dedicated ones. Filcefix will be hosting his public game whenever he would be online but it would propably be not enought.

Sherlock Holmes said:
I can redirect my server from Bear Force 2 to this if we find some time in which people would come on and 'populate'.
Like a public event?

If you put it on now, I'd come.

Also, I have some screenshots. So fun. :smile:

1FWmICG.jpg

rXZ347e.jpg

5Xdbci8.jpg

OE47vWc.jpg

kwTLEeR.jpg

77YpVo0.jpg

BR49lXM.jpg

** I can remove these screenshots if you like, or I can post some more. Depends on what you want. Just loving this mod. :smile:

Cool!

As soon as I finish my exams season I will help you with this project. Especially with graphics.

Heroes III is the 3rd video game I played in my life (along with Caesar III the 1st and Starcraft 1 the 2nd), and of the three, the one I still play eagerly.

EDIT: Why don't you contact some of the good modellers/texturers such as Docm of the forums to improve your mod graphics?

First of all, a BIG THANK YOU for this mod. It's just awesome!

I couldn't help not to play the Single Player, even if the mod is mostly for Multiplayer. I hope, you guys will make a nice Single Player as well. I had so much fun, even if it's half-ready.  But please, 3 Titans and 10 Golden Golems for a band of robbers is a bit of overpower. However I enjoyed these fights the most(I became a real Titan-slayer now).
It would also be nice to have the various magic-types on the skill list(like Earth Magic, Fire Magic etc.) and these could define, what spells you can have. And a related attribute would be nice as well[Like the Spell-skill in Heroes.(Unfortunately, I don't know how far the engine would let that happen)].

Keep up the good work and don't let this die, whatever happens! :grin:

Inspired by the Mod's Release, I made Barbarian 1h and 2h Swords:

[UPDATED]

barbarian_swords.jpg

[Reference from the "Warlords of the Wastelands" Loading Screen and "The Fiery Moon" box art]

Hey people! Nice job! Before u there was someone trying to create a homm 3 mod. If u want to message him look at my signature. Maybe u find some help. 
Keep up the good work!

This uniform is not supposed to be able to be bought by common people. It is uniform of my avatar/boss on invasion. I wanted to show connection with my other mod(Festung Breslau). At a beggining I wanted to include Polish officer uniform but it might be difficult due copyright reasons. I wouldn't choose German nor Russian uniform because they would be not only out of place but might be offensive to people who suffered due nazi and communist barbarism. Although since we had vacant as main undead boss we decided to stick with nazi zombie theme widely known from pop culture.
PS.
Faydaen-Shaz said:
then it wasn't funny! :mad:
Yes it was.

Patch 0.41 is out:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mj685o0y01qgh2/CoMM_0.41.rar?dl=0
http://www.moddb.com/mods/chronicles-of-might-and-magic/downloads/comm-041-patch

Requires version 0.4. Just extract content of CoMM_0.41 folder to CoMM_0.4 directory(if you dont have it you can find it in download section). No catalogue renaming required. Features some new equipment, fixes balance issues, improve overall performance and numerous small bugs.

Back
Top Bottom