Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

A year ago there were no players since they didn't return after PF came back (When Warband decided to update and most mods didn't work anymore).
Player count became lower and lower till Amazon got released. But yeah, that is the past. Now it is around 30 players in the weekend? Not totally sure.
Player count was higher 5 months ago, but alot has changed, banks got resetted, new map came which had too heavy roleplay etc.

erennuman_mb said:
The mod is alive isn't it?
Last time I played it(a year ago, I think) there were no full(has players) servers.

Ofc it's alive :smile:, it's the only sub-mod for PW, all other Persistent sub-mods are dead. The player count is 30 - 60 on workdays, and 50 - 80 on weekends, but the current map is a failure so we need to change it asap, so we're working on the case.

1 Year ago there were allot of players furthermore PF became very popular when the vacation time came around, and when the work, studies etc began, then it fell again.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
erennuman_mb said:
Last time I played it(a year ago, I think) there were no full(has players) servers.

Ofc it's alive :smile:, it's the only sub-mod for PW, all other Persistent sub-mods are dead. The player count is 30 - 60 on workdays, and 50 - 80 on weekends, but the current map is a failure so we need to change it asap, so we're working on the case.

1 Year ago there were allot of players furthermore PF became very popular when the vacation time came around, and when the work, studies etc began, then it fell again.
This made my day, thank you Aleksander!

Ambrush said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
erennuman_mb said:

Ye, we need to test New Bolivia :grin:, but the updated version, there should not be any bugs this time, I will ask the Owner of the map to change things if it's necessary for the Gameplay (I could do it by myself, though I cannot work on something that goes on 4 - 5 frame rates per second, it's horribly, my "veteran" computer has fought many battles :wink: ), though suggestions are welcome on www.pf-official.eu, Suggestions board, map suggestion thread. :smile:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Ambrush said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
erennuman_mb said:

Ye, we need to test New Bolivia :grin:, but the updated version, there should not be any bugs this time, I will ask the Owner of the map to change things if it's necessary for the Gameplay (I could do it by myself, though I cannot work on something that goes on 4 - 5 frame rates per second, it's horribly, my "veteran" computer has fought many battles :wink: ), though suggestions are welcome on www.pf-official.eu, Suggestions board, map suggestion thread. :smile:
Can't wait! I checked the map plan on your forums! it looks amazing!

Keep us posted!

Ambrush said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Ambrush said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
erennuman_mb said:

Can't wait! I checked the map plan on your forums! it looks amazing!

Keep us posted!

That's what I am here for :wink:, to keep you informed on TaleWorlds.

Personal Review.
Okay, this mod is rubbish, it's for people who just want to kill, minimal role-play and rather unfair mechanics.
you can't even take anything you want (like you can't have Native clothes unless your native) and the Bandits can Kill on sight and vice versa, everyone who plays that mod doesn't care for the spirit of role-play or even the etiquette of gaming.
I would never recommend this mod over any other Persistent mod to the degree that the P in PF is more for Pathetic.
This game would be better if it were Persistent world but with guns instead.

Grizzk said:
Personal Review.
Okay, this mod is rubbish, it's for people who just want to kill, minimal role-play and rather unfair mechanics.
you can't even take anything you want (like you can't have Native clothes unless your native) and the Bandits can Kill on sight and vice versa, everyone who plays that mod doesn't care for the spirit of role-play or even the etiquette of gaming.
I would never recommend this mod over any other Persistent mod to the degree that the P in PF is more for Pathetic.

I can probably guess what your game in name was..
Well the server does not enforce RP, that's why Outlaws are KOS, and can KOS. Seen in such places as PW, Outlaws are a waste of a class, why be outlaw with crappy gear, and rob when you can do that as any faction anyway?..
Quite frankly, PW itself has too many rules, just changing the outlaw KOS rules make up half the ruleset. If this isn't your type of game to play , dont play it, dont critize it. People made this for you to have fun, not for you to declare the rules.

If you want to make a suggestion head over to www.pf-official.eu

Grizzk said:
Personal Review.

Surely you don't think role play happens any more in PW than in PF

RP used to be enforced by the players with a minimal amount of rules many, many years ago. The issue being the community changed, PW gained massive popularity and thus mods spawned from it's source code. The small, niche community of 50-100 people that all knew each other and all hanged out on their favorite server ended, and more rules were needed to keep the influx of new people (following the 2012 sales following the release of NW) in check. Unfortunately it's boiled down to having too many rules in some cases and servers rely on them. Mods that have tried scaling back have died (Feudal World, Persistent Sagas) because the community relies on them. The Persistent Mods are no longer about RP, it's about constant combat, and if that's what the community wants then let the community play it.

Oh, and code wise, this IS PW with guns essentially.

Nope this is not just PW with guns. This is far way other time period. And no, there is combat as well as RP, and that is called light-RP, that's why ppl like it so much. Also enforcing something which is anyway impossible in the long term is completely a bad move. PW has so many players because it's a clan depended community. Furthermore PW is the start/standard of all Persistent mods.

Back
Top Bottom