Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldric said:
Awesome. We will put the updated map soon, Rajiska asked for a delay to update script.

Not anymore, just found what I was looking for, it'll be a script & map update at once.
For the scripts, sorry for those who are expecting something, it's only admin side.

I recommend fixing the description. You state that this module is about RP, and, from what i've seen, it's mainly rdm.

Phington said:
I recommend fixing the description. You state that this module is about RP, and, from what i've seen, it's mainly rdm.

I think you are a bit confused there and your definition of "RP" is a bit mis guided.

Even in a game mode you are "RDMing" Such as Warband siege or something, you are still "RPing" as a medieval soldier attempting to take the castle.

Typing text before fighting is just a little extra if everyone else agrees to it.

My friend wanted me to play PF so i downloaded the latest version and found out that i was banned, i think i remember the reason why i was banned which was because i killed someone that had been killing my friends and that person told an admin that it was RDM when it wasn't but i had to leave so couldn't actually talk to the admin so i just got banned.

Hi

I was banned for 1 week and I was told I should read the rules.
I have done that and would love to play again.
Now I do not know if this is correct.
My ingame name is [2.Lhr] _Hus_Kuba25

Sry if my English is not good

can add effects bullets will collide with earth out smoke ?  :grin:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
and melee Infantry Musket, it is like a Napoleonic melee  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Siegbert_von_Meklenburg said:
Do people still play this? It was fun back then but now I hardly see filled servers.

Well ppl come and go. But it's mainly PF and PW that have no players online. But we still got the basic player count of 15 - 35. But when the update comes out, then it'll be fare more better, and of course much more funnier with more weaponry and possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom