NW (or Custom Module/Game) + Voice Server hosting (EU-hosted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gishank

Master Knight
Please note, this thread is no longer active. Alera Gaming no longer provides hosting to the community. This thread will remain here to serve as an archive. If you're interest in a free Persistent World scriptset, please see this thread.

Alera Gaming has some excess server power, of which I have decided to put to use. If you wish to try a gameserver hosted on our hardware, you can pop on to our groupfighting or TDM server in-game ("NW_17th_Groupfighting", "17th_TDM"), our AleraGaming PW_4.5 test server (PW Scripts) or one of the Official EU Iron Europe servers hosted by us.

If you wish to acquire a server you can contact myself via Steam (under the ID "Gishank"), or private message me here.
You WILL get access to a web-based game control panel, and FTP access to your gameservers files. I will also be on hand to provide support as and when needed.

WARBAND SERVERS;

Slots / Price (MONTHLY)
0 - 20 slots - €0.16 per slot (For example 20 slots == €3.20)
21 - 50 slots - €0.14 per slot  (For example 50 slots == €7)
51 - 80 slots - €0.13 per slot (For example 80 slots == €10.40)
81 - 110 slots - €0.12 per slot  (For example 110 slots == €13.20)
111 - 150 - €0.11 per slot (For example 150 slots == €16.50)
151 - 200 - €0.10 per slot (For example 200 slots == €20)
201 - 254 - €0.10 per slot (For example 254 slots == €25.40

NOTE: Please understand that servers running slot counts above the standard cap of 200 are not officially supported, nor encouraged, by Taleworlds. Stability issues can occur with servers that have more than 200 concurrent players online, however, this is entirely dependant on the module of which you intend to use; its functionality and how well optimised it is. Listed below are the recommended maximum concurrent players for known modules, I intend to update this as and when we acquire appropriate feedback from users.
Native - 254
Napoleonic Wars - 235
Persistent World 4.5 - Undergoing Testing.

Voice Server HOSTING - Mumble
10 - 100 slots - €0.10 per slot (For example 100 slots = €10)
101 - 200 - €0.09 per slot (For example 200 slots = €1:cool:
201 - 300 - €0.08 per slot (For example 300 slots = €24)
300+        - €0.07 per slot

CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS
Purchase an Iron Europe server today, and receive a 10% discount. Your server will come equipped with only the Iron Europe module, should you solely run this module and not upload any others and this offer will roll over to the next month for continued savings.

This offer stacks in the following formulae with our normal 3/6/12 month discounts;
Base Price - 10% = NEW VALUE x <3/6/12> - <3/6/12 month discount> = FINAL VALUE

NOTE: Minimum slot count - 40

----

If you purchase a Mount & Blade: Warband server from ourselves with the intent of running a Persistent World community you can choose to pay an additional €10 per month for access to a set of advanced scripts which will be managed through PHPMyAdmin. This includes nameserver. This fee goes directly to the author of the scripts (DanyEle) whom will be actively monitoring feedback and bugreports, with the most highly requested features being implemented at his discretion.

FEATURES;

Banking system
- Players can deposit gold in to a bank.
- You can set a daily withdrawal limit (can also be configured on a per-user basis, e.g for VIP users/donators).
- You can set a maximum cap on how much someone may store in their bank account (can also be configured on a per-user basis, e.g for VIP users/donators).
Gold, Item, Faction/Class, Items, Equipment, Hunger, Horse, Location and HP saving.
All players have a unique PIN, providing an authentication method for communities to manage the data through a custom website.
Player Score/Statistics Tracking - Kill/Death Ratio, Team-kills and hours played on the server.
Enhanced logs
- Items dropped/picked up/equipped/unequipped/wielded.
- Corpses looted
- Damage dealt to players by other players.
- Horses mounted/dismounted
- Bows shot/crossbows shot
- Damage dealt to walls
- Damage dealt to chests
- Damage dealt by horses to players, including the horse’s owner’s name
- Damage dealt by players to horses, including the horse’s owner’s name
- Content of money bags dropped on the ground both when dieing and when dropping them intentionally
- Content of money bags picked up
- Gold withdrawn from chests
Broadcast a customised M.O.T.D through the in-game chat channel (configured through strings.txt). This is typically more visible than the pop-up message.
Ability to disable spawning with default weapons (rusty sword, etc).
Player Housing - Player interacts with door prop and then grants them access should they have the relevant permission set in the database.
-Option to have privately owned property for donators, or businesses.
-Option to have publically purchasable property.
-Option to have a maximum period of time that a property may be owned before it expires and becomes purchasable by another player.
Combatlog Countermeasures
-When a player attacks another player, is attacked, or loots a corpse a timer will be initiated (can be defined in the database). If the player leaves during said timeframe they will drop their gear as if they died.
Persistent Item chests
In game chat commands system.
- /help: Get a full list of commands currently available
- /gold: Get the amount of gold in your bank account
- /date: Get the current CET date
- /time: Get the current CET time. M:H:S
- /get_withdrawal_limit: Get the daily withdrawal limit for your bank account
- /NSA: Get your current account status and important information such as deposit limit,withdrawal limit, current gold in bank, and GUID. All the data that could be stolen by NSA.
- /house: If the user is the owner of a house, it displays the house’s renewal date(if it has one), its cost and who the 10 available guest slots are occupied by
- /add_user_house: if the user owns a house, it allows to fill one of the 10 slots with a player’s GUID. First type the command, then the GUID, then the slot
- /remove_user_house: if the user currently owns a house, it allows to empty one of the 10 slots. First type the command, then the slot you want to empty.
- /GUID: Simply displays the current user’s GUID, which can used for gold transfer or being added to a property.
- /gg: Transfer an amount of gold to another player’s bank account. First type the command, then the gold amount, then the players’ GUID you want to send gold to.
- /lords: Outputs a list of all current faction lords, if available.
- /score: Shows your current kill/death ratio.
- /played_time: Shows how long you've been playing on the server.
- /scripts: Get information about the scripts.
Although the commands responses appear in local chat, all that is returned by these commands is only visible to the player who types the commands and not by the ones who are around him.
Admin Scalpel replenishes stock levels to 40
Admins can teleport players
- "Teleport to a player" can be used to teleport a player to you. "Teleport behind a player" can still be used to teleport to players.

NOTE: Should you wish to use the scripts on multiple servers (including remote servers not hosted by us) it will be +€5 per server.

3/6/12 month discounts can be applied and will be calculated by <base value> x 15/20/30% + (script fee x 15/20/30%). For example should you order a 200 slot server (€20) for 3 months - €60 x 0.85 = €51 + (€30 x 0.85) = €76.50

NOTE: Minimum slot count - 100

Need a custom slot setup? Feel free to contact me and it can be negotiated.
Want a custom Warband module? No problem, you can do this FREE of any charge or restriction.
Want a custom game hosted entirely (e.g SAMP, Minecraft, etc)? No problem! Setup fee of €6 applies. If you order over 50 slots the setup fee is reduced to €4. If you order over 120 slots the setup fee is WAIVED

Pay 3 months in advance, get 15% discount.
Pay 6 months in advance, get 20% discount.
Pay 12 months in advance, get 30% discount.

Included Perks;
Mumble
If you order a gameserver above 40 slots, you will receive 50% of those slots as a free Mumble server (for example, order 40 get a 20 slot free mumble server). If you order over 110 slots you will receive the equivalent as a mumble server.

OPTIONAL Perks (You must have a server from us to take advantage of these);
Your own website, (subdomain.aleragaming.com OR your own TLD if you have one). You will have 1 MySQL database, and FTP access to setup your website as you please
Price: €2.99 extra p/m

Other/Independent Services
Your own website, (subdomain.aleragaming.com OR your own TLD if you have one, we will provide a FREE .co.uk domain name if paid for a year in advance in addition to the discount). You will have 1 MySQL database with more "on-demand", and FTP access to setup your website as you please
Price: €7.99

You will be hosted on high-end hardware hosted in north-eastern France, allowing low-latency connections throughout europe.

DISCLAIMER;
Any and all payments made are considered donations to Alera Gaming, what we provide you with in return is a privilege and not a right which we may revoke at any time. You understand that as such, these payments are non-refundable in whole or in part except at our discretion on a case-by-case basis.

I can say from experience that the server will be very reliable and will not lag. It can with ease run with lot of people on.
If it lags, its only because of your own pc.

Greetings all...

I have a Persistent world server called Eu_Union.

I never had lags or any isseus with the server. and guided me great to build up my server

He gives  what he promises  and explains it well.

I defently Recommend him for other future Server Hosters :razz:

I suggest you to take their service into consideration. I did and I receive a good service. They're always at my disposal whenever I need them. Good one :grin:

100% legit guy! He gives what you pay for and guides you through everything!  :grin: Server works fine, no lag nor anything!

Higgison here,
I took advantage of this GREAT deal! And rented a server for Persistent World!
He makes it simple and easy to set-up, and makes it NO TROUBLE what-so-ever to change maps or restart the server.

I am pleased to announce that due to the popularity of our services, we are now offering a game control panel and FTP access to your gameservers files. Additionally, the base setup fee* has been reduced.

*NOTE: Just a reminder, that this fee only applies to fully custom servers such as Minecraft, SAMP, etc and not custom warband modules.

Main post updated.

(Changes for those whom tldr)
*Added BF 2 servers in to 'test a server' list.
*Price of optional website, adjusted to €2.99

We may be offering the website hosting as a standalone service in the near future. We've also been considering investing in teamspeak reselling, though to determine wether this would be worthwhile we need market research. Could anyone whom presently rents a TS server to PM me with their provider, the slot count, the price, and a link to their page/website. It will be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Post edited - Prices reduced and we can now offer standalone web hosting for those who would be interested

We have an offer running for people after long-term server hosting, this offer will expire on the 31st of May, 2013

Pay 6 months in advance, get 30% discount.
Pay 12 months in advance, get 50% discount.

Please quote this post / refer to this "OFFER" when placing the order.

As an additional note, in the near future we will be providing gameservers with unique IPv6 addresses. Of course, I don't think any game actually supports IPv6 yet but it's there for future reference.

Probably the cheapest server hosters out there. Fast and kind customer support. Very high quality servers!

Renter of the BF2 Official servers, talking from experience!

Hello,

I have a server for Mount & Gladius named XIII_Gemina_Server and it runs smoothly as anything and no ping problems. Another thing is that the support is really good!

I suggest these servers to anyone who is looking for one!

Truly amazing service, never had any issues. Quality is good, and the hoster extremely helpful saying from personal experience. Definetly the cheapest and best solution.

It's that time again, due to the demand of our previous offer on long-term hosting we've decided to renew it.

Effective until August 31st, 2013 you can pick up a long-term hosting plan of either 3, 6 or 12 months for 20%, 30% and a whopping 50% off respectively.

Hello,

I lead for a several months a successful Persistent World Server with the name "EU_Union" and for the technical part I took the server hosting service of Gishenk.
I just would like give a short review of my experiences.

Server Performance:
Persistent World is a very performance demanding modification and there are many factors to consider in order to achieve a flawless game flow.
However in my knowledge Gishenk uses a powerful Hetzner Server Box and this exactly my impression. There were no problems till a playercount of 120. Above
120 one could experience slight lag spikes from time to time, but this is completely normal for Persistent World. It cant be blamed on the Server box.

I give it a 4,5/5

Stability:
The Stability of the Hosting server is very high. In fact I very rarely experienced any problems such as server side crashes or problems.

I give it a 5/5

Support:
The support is simply said: Great. Gishenk is very active and always eager to answer any questions.
He doesnt bother to make detailed explanations for technical dummys with senseful and trustworthy conclusions.
Also what I really liked is the very detailed monthly email summary, including the bill/technical advises/news.
This way one always was informed how the status quo looks like.

I give it a 5/5

Price:
If one compare the offers of other hosters, then its clear that Gishenk offers much service for a low Price.

I give it a 5/5

Summary:

I am pleased with the hosting side experience of Gishenk and I can only recommend everyone to try his service.
For my part I dont regret it and if I would need another hoster in the future, then I would take Gishenks service again.

Hello everyone!

Today, I am happy to announce that we (the 17th Regiment of Foot) will now be providing voice server hosting. Due to licensing restrictions we will presently only provide hosting for the Mumble platform, though we hope to expand to Ventrilo and Teamspeak in the future.

Current pricing (minimum order 10 slots);
10 - 100 slots - €0.10 per slot
101 - 200 - €0.09 per slot
201 - 300 - €0.08 per slot
300+        - €0.07 per slot

And yes, our current bonus offer on long-term hosting applies to these too! :smile:

As an added bonus, order a gameserver above 40 slots and you will receive a free Mumble server equivilent to 50% of the amount of slots your gameserver has (e.g if you ordered 40, you'd get a mumble server with 20 slots free). If you order above 110 slots you will receive a mumble server with slots EQUIVALENT to your gameservers.

Back
Top Bottom