SCRIPTORIUM AMANUENSIS - 1257 AD Artworks

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus of accolades for your work.

It is quite wonderful and thorough, thank you for the great work F.F.C._fritz

Unfortunately for me, using the new Warband [beta] through steam on Ubuntu 12.04, I was deprived of seeing a lot of your artwork in-game, due to a strange transparency issue which rendered a great many of the images as solid black boxes.

I have used the .jpg images that you have provided in this thread, to create some new .dds images that work for me in my install.

I was wondering if it would be allowed for me to share the files that I made, through a zip file perhaps, in this thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,310828.0.html

I could include a readme.txt attributing the images to you F.F.C._fritz and referring to this SCRIPTORIUM AMANUENSIS - 1257 AD Artworks thread.

At the moment, my thread is new, I have no idea how many Linux users would play Warband + 1257AD (or even have the transparency issue), perhaps only me ...

But if a request for my "Linux-compatible" images was made, I would like to upload them for others to use.

Thanks again for the excellent artwork.

These are some great drawings. I recently took an interest in drawing and these and other drawings on your deviantart profile is a good source of inspiration for me. It also resembles my style. Keep up the good work man.

I really like your drawing. I was looking for a site where I can find those artworks from 1257 AD, and I found it here. Very nice drawings you did there!

Back
Top Bottom