Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Aragonian attack
2012121000001a.jpg
You can see the Calatrava knigt and sergeant keep their icons in my party.
2012120900001.jpg

2012120800002.jpg
About to clash on night time Aragon vs Hafsi
2012121000002x.jpg

Ivan the Awesome said:
How do I insert pictures? I tried copying directly from my computer, but alas, it was of no avail.

You need to upload it somewhere, like http://imgur.com/ and then use the direct link to insert the picture.

semigall said:
Die,you bastards
10za3yx.jpg
It's a bit awkward unfortunately that the secular knight has a Templar beaucant shield. And also that these brutal metal shield rims are still there.

And, last *****ing for today, the maille between the two halves of the surcoat is ridiculously stretched out when on horseback. Kuauik, would making it smaller-tiled look awful when dismounted? It's just too obvious now and somehow countering the stretch effect would be nice.

Cuthalion said:
And, last *****ing for today, the maille between the two halves of the surcoat is ridiculously stretched out when on horseback. Kuauik, would making it smaller-tiled look awful when dismounted? It's just too obvious now and somehow countering the stretch effect would be nice.
that would require retexture all of the surcoats ingame...i am not insane  :mrgreen:

kuauik said:
that would require retexture all of the surcoats ingame...i am not insane  :mrgreen:
What, you're NOT insane? But why is everyone else?  :razz:

Seriously, I thought that just meant going through several Photoshop files and changing the maille layer. But alas! Still, could you do something about the equipment issues or was semigall's screenshot from an older version?

The last stand
2012121700001.jpg
The clever archer hiding behind a barrel
2012121700002.jpg
Finally some archer got him
2012121700003.jpg
I lasted the last fight
2012121700004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom