Your names

Users who are viewing this thread

As much as I can't live without Warband's anims, I play M&B since some of the mods are way more fun then WB ones. Like, say, 1866 (sorry Gabrilduro, 1860's still don't cut it yet). Guess I'm not the only one to do so.

So: What names do you give to your 1866 characters? I tend to stick to Americans, but all races are welcome.

Jerry Black - A honest lawman working under Davison's Lawmen.
Jericho Greywolf - Travelling bravo who help commoner when he could. I use tomahawks.

Robert Gray-a vice US army major, he was fired from the army, because of the other jealous soldiers that framed him for explosion that killed a lots of soldiers, and almost killed him, he is now a man that devoted his life to revenge, hating on any man wearing uniforms...

Crazy Jackal-a comanche warrior,making war on apaches, and than abandoning his tribe, just for loot, and power, he uses his indian raiders to burn down villages,and  shed blood all over the wild west

Meklmehele - Indian Warrior. Recruits only people with native weapons such as spear and bows. Has now his own village and about 50 soldiers onder his command.
He rapes a lucky woman in his village when he feels like it. Usually after a hunt.

Gringo - No one knows his name. He is pale, tall and slim. He draws faster than you can say "cake". He is a shifting person, one day he like to kill bandits, other day play a game of cards.
Still a lonewolf and makes a living out of bounty hunting and hunting animals. Has hard time to put down an offer from a whore. Wich makes him scratch his crotch a lot.

Colte Pistol (Inspired by Remington Robert)  :lol: - A former mercenary in Franco-Maxican war. He threw his name out and use his nick name instead, to avoid "complicated stuff". He was really skilled in Pistol, but he became sick of war. He returned home after the war end, and findout that the west was all f***ed up by war, bandits, and crooked lawmen. He then realized that he had to fight another war, maybe just to change things, maybe just to bring the old feeling back , maybe just to live, ot maybe because he is deep down get addicted to the war. He is good natured and compassionate - because what he experienced in the war, but he have little patience. He always settle things with guns. And he will not tolerate even mockery. You mess with him, whether being smart mouth or loud mouth, he shoot you.

Red Stone - Educated Native American who tried to blend in, learn, adapt, and tried every peaceful approach to make white people realize that Native Americans are people too. By doing so, he got marked as a betrayer by his own people. He tried everythings, everyway, to peacfully make white people accept all natives, not just his tribes but all Indians, and treat them equally. But he failed. Instead, he realized that white people are too greedy, narrowminded, and too bastardy to be peacful with. So, he seek the way of war instead. He use what he learnt about white people to fight them- he use their own strategy, tactics, and their own weapons to kill them. He now seek the strength in number by trying to join force with one of the Chief in the west. He still having the hope to find any peaceful way to make white people understand, though.
- Inspired by many of the Native American's folk tales and story they told in books I read.

Cunning Coyote - Former part-time soldier in the Union's army. Headed back home to his Indian roots once the civil war ended. Came a long way from the raggedy old uniform, half-dead donkey and rusty Springfield musket he had at the start of his journey. :wink: Is decidedly more native in eqipment now, but also carries some settler clothes and modern weaponry with him, in case he'd need them. Has a small but trusted possee of followers.

Cygne du Marteau, daughter of a confederate general from Louisiana.  She gathers an army of CSA renegades and Imperials and carves off a piece of Mexico for her new republic.

Miss Nancy: A girl who enlisted as a nurse in the Civil War in the Union army at a young age.After the war ended,she began practicing with her father's lawmen Colt M1851 Navy.She returned to her home in the Bishop's Lodge to find the Wild West under another war of bandits,natives,and what more.    *PLAYER NOW CONTROLS NANCY*

Back
Top Bottom