SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Should the year be changed from 1387?

• Yes, move it to 1357.

Votes: 146 41.1%
  • No, 1387 is good.

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • Yes, but not 1357. (please reply with suggested year)

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I think it will be good if we could be hire in a lord's army like in RaW.

Apologize for my English i'm french and i'm not very good to learn language. :smile:

Jst said:
Hello, I think it will be good if we could be hire in a lord's army like in RaW.

Apologize for my English i'm french and i'm not very good to learn language. :smile:
I assume you mean the Freelancer mod? In which case I concur, always loved being a lowly grunt and slowly working myself to the top... Of the lowly grunts.

thick1988 said:
bump, I'll be updating a lot of the equipment in the mod with better quality items mostly from my Historic Lords Project before long. Here's an example of what we might see.
mc9.gif

Jesus that's sweet.

Lucas_the_Benevolent said:
Is that bevor attached to the breastplate or is it part of the helmet?

As far as I know it's part of the breastplate if you speak off the model itself.

Hey Thick88!  I was wondering if you intend to continue work on this mod? It's understandable that you have other things (obviously) also with Bannerlords finally shown with screenshots, that might be reason to just chill till it is released.  However this mod has so much promise and I hate to see it stagnate.  Good luck.

Hate to bump a thread with the exact same question as the last post but any news on this mod?

Even at just a beta this is currently my favourite mod for Warband. The only reason I still have it on my computer is to play this mod. I just love the original idea, the armours (especially the heraldry) and the new units in general as well as your commitment to accessibility, not just adding features and items for the sake of it.

I'd love to see this mod continue and get polished off which is all it really needs at this stage. A few more things like the new tavern animations, redoing of tournaments and this mod would be almost perfect.

I don't think adding the rest of Calradia is ever needed and would just take away from the idea of the mod. It would be like saying any War of the Roses mod needs to have all of Europe in since England was once part of the Roman Empire.

Hopefully there's some news or progress!  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom