North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Users who are viewing this thread

The problem is : the speed for a "medium" horse is 40 and for a "light" horse is 41. For just 1 speed point we prefer the strength... the horseman of the Union is also cheating.

I totally agree with Candide, the confederate cavalry is less stronger than the unionist one. I feel sad about it, because historically the confederate cavalry was stronger :???:
Sorry for my bad english :lol:

One of our men, Kerll, made to me a table with the stats. I quote :

Units........................................................................Strenght...Agility...Sword... Bayonet /Butt...Shoot...Health...Fight strenght... Athletism...Equitation
1st Virginia & Vidette (private & scout) (CSA)
+10 sword skill for the sergent with flag
1st U.S. & Vidette (Union)
+10 sword skill for the sergent with flag
Officer and bugler (CSA)758030802106
Officer and bugler (Union)7512030803305

Skill comparison CSA/US : +50 Sword (+40 officer), -30 Shoot (ranker), +1 Health, +2 Fight strenght, -1 equitation

Horse type...............Armor...Maneuverability...Speed... Charge...
Light horse6414117
Medium horse8394124

Skill comparison CSA/US: +2 Armor, -1 Maneuvrability, +7 Charge

The slower horse (if it's used) is the autrian medium horse with 40 for speed. So the real difference for the speed is the +1 equitation skill for confederate cavalry..........

Scrat555 said:
I think the next update needs sharpshooters, breech loading rifles, and repeaters.

The next update is still about manassas, which had no breech loaders or repeaters.

so do in to buy Napoleonic war to play this mod? and is it single player or multiplayer or both?

ineedhelpwithyourmod said:
so do in to buy Napoleonic war to play this mod? and is it single player or multiplayer or both?

As far as I know, you need to buy Napoleonic Wars to play this mod. But I could be wrong on that. The mod is multiplayer only.

Haha, well..

hope we will make it before sunday. We added some nice stuff (maps and other graphical stuff) and working on a big addition ingame.. you will all like! :wink:

ineedhelpwithyourmod said:

I think you need it since it is a Napoleonic Wars mod.

Back
Top Bottom