North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Thvle said:
We want to know how the mod, missing little or a lot!

Tiny stuff is missing, its mostly about quality check, for that.. we have to reupload/download changed files between the team, which can cause some time problems (different time zones for example). Before we don't have a stable and working 0.4, we won't release it yet.

Hinkel84 said:
Thvle said:
We want to know how the mod, missing little or a lot!

Tiny stuff is missing, its mostly about quality check, for that.. we have to reupload/download changed files between the team, which can cause some time problems (different time zones for example). Before we don't have a stable and working 0.4, we won't release it yet.

So for today is difficult, no? :sad:

Get you a Bud meanwhile :grin:

Bud-DivaWhispers.jpg

New secret unit in 0.4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsz3Fpy0Jkk

Okay Guys, the Basic things are now finished for 0.4
The Problem is by the materials and textures, some of them are messed up, Hinkel is going to fix that, and i'm going to fix some bugs in the Bajo script.
We take the time we need....... Or we will release it, if you want a buggy not playable version :wink:

Nytech said:
The Problem is by the materials and textures, some of them are messed up, Hinkel is going to fix that, and i'm going to fix some bugs in the Bajo script.
We take the time we need....... Or we will release it, if you want a buggy not playable version :wink:

Why don't you release it buggy, and quickly release the bug patches after with the flashy new updater?  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Willhelm said:
Nytech said:

Why don't you release it buggy, and quickly release the bug patches after with the flashy new updater?  :grin: :grin: :grin:
THIS.
+1

Back
Top Bottom