Taleworlders' Top Tips and Wonderful Words of Wisdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Sage advice: don't piss into the wind.

edit: unless you like it. In which case, be wary of those behind you.

Keep your legs far apart from each other while splitting logs. Also close your eyes on the moment of impact, splinters tend to aim for the eyes. Lastly. never keep a hand on the log you splitting. I've seen a man chop off a finger like that.

Jock said:
Keep your legs far apart from each other while splitting logs. Also close your eyes on the moment of impact, splinters tend to aim for the eyes. Lastly. never keep a hand on the log you splitting. I've seen a man chop off a finger like that.

Oh god. That reminds me of the time when I slightly missed and the axe bounced of the side of the log. It would have cut right into my leg if I would not have twisted it to the side. Left a pretty big bruise... :neutral:

EDIT: Who wears safety goggles while splitting logs? I haven't heard of anyone doing that.

If you dont have a condom, try to pull out early. If this doesnt work, turn it into a legitimate rape, because the female body has ways of shutting that down.

I don't like danger, I just never rally thought of it and it seems a bit pointless since we never have any chips/splinters flying.

Duh said:
If you dont have a condom, try to pull out early. If this doesnt work, turn it into a legitimate rape, because the female body has ways of shutting that down.

That was awesome. Sigged.

/Applause

Back to the thread~

Although you may make a thread about literature, politics, religion, or the divine cause of the universe, your thread will always receive less views and replies than that of the tits & ass threads.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Or you could wear safety glasses/goggles like no one ever.
Fixed

Teacher Expertise:

If your lazy enough to answer all Cs on a test, at least have the will to determine whether or not all the questions are in true/false format.

3 minutes of grading an essay for 200 students is 10 hours of grading, on a weekend, that I don't get paid for. GET TO THE ****ING POINT AND STOP TRYING TO BE A PEDANT AND A POET!

If you cheat, at least make sure you understand what you are righting down. Your answers should not resemble a game of telephone. purple monkey dishwasher.

Back
Top Bottom