[MMNFC] Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

mmnfc_logo_650.png

Hello all and welcome to the MarkMods Native Fall Cup. This is an invite-only 16 team 8vs8 competition for Native Mount&Blade Warband, with the goal of delivering a professional experience for both players and spectators, as well providing a healthy dose of fun! For 1st-4th place, there will be prizes provided by our official sponsor, MarkMods Game Server Hosting - also the provider of the official tournament servers in Germany.

Prizes:-

1st Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (6 months)
2nd Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (3 months)
3rd/4th Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (1 month)

The tournament follows in trends set by the ENSC by using a similar match format and keeping the scheduling very short and tight. The match format differs in that, instead of playing two maps and seeing who's in the lead, all matches will be a pure best of 3, with scores still based on map and not round. the tournament format differs quite signficantly however. This time around, there will be no playoffs for 2nd place or qualifying stage. There will be 4 groups of 4, using effectively a self contained mini double elimination bracket, without a final, to determine the positions. This means 1st and 4th place will sit out the 3rd stage of group matches but it ensures no "pointless" matches will be played where one or both teams are unable to qualify for the next round.

One thing I personally really want to improve upon for this tournament is the quantity and quality of live coverage. I will be doing my level best to provide livestreams for as many games as I can on MB_tv and will focus hard on keeping all the information about the tournament up to date, so that anyone following the process will always have access to the latest information.

The tournament is planned to start on 22/11/2012 and run for approximately 2 1/2 weeks.

The teams will be confirmed, shortly before the start of the tournament, along with the maps and factions.

I hope everyone enjoys the tournament! :smile:

Support the tournament by following/liking/subscribing/tweeting/commenting nice things at these places:

Twitter:

@Mount_and_Blade (official TaleWorlds twitter)
@captainlust (my twitter! for updates on results and livestreams)
@MarkModsServers (tournament sponsor - let them know your appreciation!)

Facebook:

Mount&Blade on Facebook (official Mount&Blade facebook page)

Twitch:

MB_tv on Twitch (a follow goes a long way...)

Yeah I love you too innit.

P.S. forgot to announce the prizes :smile:

Prizes:-

1st Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (6 months)
2nd Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (3 months)
3rd/4th Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (1 month)

Back
Top Bottom