FSE : Battle Cry of Freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

After a year of absolute nothing, FSE have announced that the Alpha will be arriving in December. The timing is most fortuitous, almost divine like, as tomorrow sees the launch of the Kickstarter campaign for War of Rights. Given the absolute piss poor record FSE seem to have with communities, and the complete silence on the "What's New" front, I don't have much hope for this one but then maybe the God-King Vince has whipped up something amazing during his holiday sabbatical muted absence.  :lol:

:party:

(lol)

I figured the project was dead and dead at this point. Hopefully it will still end up being a good game, but War of Rights does look better.

War of rights is made by a group whom seem to have more passion for history than FSE, so i'd place my guineas on the WOR team. FSE appear to just be jumping on the "early acess" bandwagon.

rejenorst said:
Goker said:
We don't seem to have a thread for that game, or I couldn't find it. Might just create one tomorrow, since they're launching a kickstarter.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,266370.msg6377281.html#msg6377281

I have to say, this thread is not up to date.. Those screenshots on the first page are SO old..  :razz:
Someone should start a new thread, would be lovely :wink:

Will make a new one shortly, already checked with Goker - it's OK.
New thread is up! Will update with KS information later tonight.

Let's take a guess as to who is deleting any and all references to War of Rights over on the FSE forum? lol.  :facepalm:

What I'm wondering is: we haven't heard much from the BCoF devs for quite a while and they've only now just popped up to say they were doing back end work, fine, but do you think they will rush out an alpha simply because WoR has started their kickstarter and are gaining momentum before anyone has really seen what BCoF has to offer?

Back
Top Bottom