The Wild Wind - Recipes topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings, settlers!

I am quite impressed by this mod, i think it have lots of potential, but when you're a new player, its kinda hard to start due to the lack of documentation...
I've looked into the tutorial, but it didnt help me much in the way of recipes...

So im making this topic that, hopefully, will regroupe player's knowledge about the different recipes to help newcomers enjoy this incredible mod.

What im suggesting is that you guys post all the recipes you know about, and i shall regroup them in the OP so its way easier to navigate the topic...

So throw what you got, im fairly new myself, but i do know some recipes...

RECIPES

--TOOLS--

when you spawn you should buy tools;
Tab>Buy Menu>Tools
You should buy Iron Hammer, Hatchet and Pickaxe, you should also have enough to buy a Saw and Shears

--RESSOURCES--

Cobblestone/Iron Ore/Carbon etc. - Pickaxe, Deposit (normally in mountains) - Just hit the deposit with your Pickaxe

Wood - Hatchet, Trees - Fell the tree with your Hatchet, then hit the fallen tree with it to obtain wood

Food plants - Buy menu, buy some cabbage or other plant, and wait for it to spawn. Good source of food when you start

Meat & Rawhide - Hunt Animals

Water - Watersource - Equip your bucket, and hit the watersource with it

--MATERIALS--

Splitted Wood - Hatchet, Wood

Iron Ingots - Forge, Iron Ore

Steel Ingots - Forge, Iron Ore, Carbon

Cloth - Shears, Sheep (hit the sheep with your Shears)

--BUILDINGS--

Campfire - 4 Splited Wood, Matchbox

Forge - Hammer, 15 Cobblestone

Crafting Table/Workbench - 1 Iron Ingot, 6 wood,  Hammer

Anvil - 3 Wood, 6 Iron Ingots

Chest - 8 Woods, 2 Iron Ingots

Bed - Hammer, Saw, 5 Wood, 3 Cloth

Wooden walls and Planks - Saw, Wood

Stone Walls - Hammer, Cobblestone

Beer Cask - Saw, Hammer, 15 Wood, 6 Iron Ingots (used to be able to drink direct from your camp)

--ITEMS--

Cowboy Hat - Rawhide

Coacher Hat - 2 Cloth

Sherrif Coats/Coats/Suits - Cloth

Back
Top Bottom