[WNL2] Suggestions & Announcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8dAMHqJ.png

Feel free to post all of your suggestions about WNL here!

If we do even end up being able to participate at all 10v10 would not be possible.

hi there :smile:

What is the dead line for a team to apply?
Also, when will the tournament start, since in the same time one player can have to play NC, 5 a side and WNL?
>there is probability that a team have to choose to participate to this (WNL) or 5 a side since those both event will occur same period 
Finally, good luck to all in the tournament ^^

Sil Good Feeling said:
What is the dead line for a team to apply?
Also, when will the tournament start, since in the same time one player can have to play NC, 5 a side and WNL?
>there is probability that a team have to choose to participate to this (WNL) or 5 a side since those both event will occur same period 

The WNL will definitely not be beginning before the Nations Cup has ended. The tournament deadline is not currently set in stone. At the moment we're looking at around a mid-late April start. We'll try and get a more concrete date soon.

In terms of balancing the 5 a side and the WNL, well that's up to those participating. I'm sure people can participate in two tournaments though I guess some may want to prioritise either one.

- New custom maps
- Drawn rounds should be replayed or atleast forbid to force draws with teamkilling (though this should be common sense)
I like the idea with the ladder btw.

Vivar said:
- New custom maps
- Drawn rounds should be replayed or atleast forbid to force draws with teamkilling (though this should be common sense)
I like the idea with the ladder btw.

+1

I'll be looking at how forcing draws effects game play. We'll look at potentially introducing Nubijuki's round time and MoF suggestions but we'll do some testing first.

We'll also look at introducing a few new maps aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom