The Lost knight (Cant Find)

Users who are viewing this thread

austin23

Recruit
Cant seem to find the lost knight in any places/villages the walk-through suggests. I already finished the mainline quest. So i was wondering where in the world is this lost night?  I looked in each of the villages it told me to go to! (tebandra, veidar,abdelen or dugan) Is there something im missing or what?

i think he moves diagonaly on the map from NW to SE first time i meet him somewhere on the middle of the map. if you have already meet him you can ask borcha for his location.

lp

Dam thought he stays still! No haven't met him yet. Looks like it might take me awhile to find him!

Have a closer view and search carefully on the world map, especially in the forests where he might rest for a while. :wink:

Been looking for him for about 1 hour now and nothing!! Pretty much went towards each of those villages also anything in between it. But i will keep looking.

So strange.... He often stands near those villages. It's easy to find if he stands near Veidar or Dugan, but at Adelen or Tebandra you should change your camera's view to look more clear. Because he maybe stands into the forests near the villages.

Seems like he was in the forest by adelen. Adjusting my view helped a lot. Thank you all for the help! This mod is great, cant wait till the second chapter!

Im getting a little confused here between the lost knight and lonely swordsman because Ive been trying to find that "map" in order to gain access to the secret dungeon, but I dont know which one of them has it, or what the process is to recieve it.  Sorry for being somewhat offtopic, I just cant figure this out.

InitiateOfWar said:
Im getting a little confused here between the lost knight and lonely swordsman because Ive been trying to find that "map" in order to gain access to the secret dungeon, but I dont know which one of them has it, or what the process is to recieve it.  Sorry for being somewhat offtopic, I just cant figure this out.
Check in the sticky FAQ post, please :wink:

I tried everything to find the Lost Knight going diagonally, going to the specific places, but weirdly enough I found him at Fedner. (For those who still can't find him)

If the game is actually bugged and a party isn't where they're supposed to be, there's no harm in hitting Enable Cheats in the game launcher and using Ctrl + T on the World Map to find the party you're after. Don't abuse it, but it's fine for finding parties who aren't where they're supposed to be.

Then again, be careful - I can't remember if this mod punishes you for using Cheats or not. I vaguely remember something weird happening to the Secret Scroll if you do.

Talinoth said:
If the game is actually bugged and a party isn't where they're supposed to be, there's no harm in hitting Enable Cheats in the game launcher and using Ctrl + T on the World Map to find the party you're after. Don't abuse it, but it's fine for finding parties who aren't where they're supposed to be.

Then again, be careful - I can't remember if this mod punishes you for using Cheats or not. I vaguely remember something weird happening to the Secret Scroll if you do.

Yeah, there are a couple of things  you >DO NOT< want to do. If you bet on "Special Prizes", [Ctrl]+[F4] in tournaments is one of them. Also, [Ctrl]+[F4] in the melee fights can cause problems getting the cool sword from the "Lonely Swordsman".

Back
Top Bottom