♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Steam Name:    The_prez (moneybag avatar)                                                                   
Ingame Name: Prez
Age:        27                                                                                     
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans):    USA (Georgia)                                                                             
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any):            Disbanded rifle regiment for a couple battles                     
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars:  26 hours
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak:    Yes                             
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes

NOT currently looking to join yet....would like to join a practice session and maybe a line battle to see how things are.  Never done cav. 

Steam Name: rowdyrugby
Ingame Name: currently I use my old name Colonel_Gudin
Age: 27...old but working on getting a phd in Napoleonic history                                                                                       
In which country are you located? Merica                                                                                 
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): Former Colonel of the Old Guard regiment.  We had 11 men before disbanding.  Also was with a K-KA regiment for a short time before a personal emergency made me take a break from MB. 
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: Since its release
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: Yes I have Teamspeak.  Have to find my microphone....
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes and yes.

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

elbe.jpg

Steam Name: Gentleman III                                                                       
Ingame Name: waterdemon732
Please note that unlike some similarly-aged people who play M&B, I have no interest in being an immature troll or a lone wolf. I just want to help the group and have some fun while doing it. And no, I don't have a squeaky prepubescent voice.                                                                                           
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans): US                                                                                 
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): None                                     
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: For a week or so.
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: Yes                                 
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes

Steam Name:  djessam647                                                                      
Ingame Name:ArabPlayzGamez its for my youtube channel
Age: 15                                                                                         
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans):  Canada                                                                               
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any):  no                                   
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars:  2 days but good
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: yes bluesnow ball its good and yes i do have teamspeak                                 
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?:yes i do

Steam Name: Polska_Pride                                                           
Ingame Name: Polski_Pride
Age:...16                                                                                   
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans):........................North America...(Wyoming)                                                                           
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any):.....................................................................63e_                                     
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars:....................................40 hours on count/20+ hours off count. (Pathetic amount)
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak:..................................................................Yes I have both                                 
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?:................Yes

Polski_Pride said:
Steam Name: Polska_Pride                                                           
Ingame Name: Polski_Pride
Age:...16                                                                                   
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans):........................North America...(Wyoming)                                                                           
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any):.....................................................................63e_                                     
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars:....................................40 hours on count/20+ hours off count. (Pathetic amount)
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak:..................................................................Yes I have both                                 
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?:................Yes

hkN3ye1.jpg

Good day to you all, I'm unsure if this regiment is still active? if it is I'd be interested in joining so I'm gonna leave my application here

Steam Name: Free Gucci 2012                                                                       
Ingame Name: Claude-Marien
Age: 15 but mature                                                                                           
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans): United States                                                                                 
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): My first regiment ever was the light infantry of the 5th brigade of the British Army. I'm unsure what became of them. Thereafter I've been in several small regiments which all crumbled, and I'm tired of tiny 10-man lines so I was hoping  to find a nice, large, preferably french army regiment.                                   
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: about a year, I'm decent enough. about 600 hours in MnB but only maybe a bit less than 1/4 of that was spent in NW
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: I most certainly do

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom