♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

On behalf of me and the Marins Artillery; the best of luck my friend. We look forward to many glorious battles together! Vive la Garde Imperiale!

Col_Lucas said:
you speak french english XD

Polish Lanciers ahahaha

Lanciers Polonais is better x3

I did it for them. I was reading the original name and to a possible Applicant who isnt fluent in French it seemed confusing.

I have already wished you good luck however I do wish to say again that I hope all goes well and that you suceed.
I will happily continue to give you my council and help with your thread :grin: ~ your friend Millander

Steam Name: danthemonkeyman                                                                 
Ingame Name: Killingsworth (sometimes Vox Imperatoris)
Age: 20                                                                                 
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans): U.S.                                                                              
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): 4th Cav, until it dissolved (That's where I got the name Killingsworth, as they had us pick English last names)                         
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: Since around russia2. I tried it a time or two before that, before they had the nice menus, etc.
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: Yes.                             
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes.

The only scheduling conflict I see is on Thursday. I will, unfortunately, not be able to come to training at 8:00 PM Eastern (during university terms, anyway). I can come to the line battles, though, as well as possibly other training times you might have.

Back
Top Bottom