Army of the Shenandoah (C.S.A.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Frederickson

Grandmaster Knight

Header-1.png

Deo Vindice

We are a new army in N&S of the Confederate States of America.

GeorgiaHeader.png

Brigade Commander
Brigadier General Francis James Corcoran

Infantry Regiments

1st Georgia Volunteer Infantry

7th Georgia Volunteer Infantry

8th Georgia Volunteer Infantry

Non-Brigaded

13th Virginia Cavalry

**Non-Brigaded mean not attached to a brigade. Cavalry historically operated as the eyes and ears of the entire army while brigades were comprised of Artillery and Infantry for sections of a battlefield, therefore Cavalry was used as a more fluid force able to deploy where they were needed most at any given time.

Good luck Fredrickson! I hope you will have success with that.

But I have two questions:

1. Will you cooperate with the DC? Would be awesome to se a similar organization on CSA side like on USA.

2. Will you come with your whole army to saturday linebattle? I hope so, so we can have finally a army vs. army battle on second server, with 2nd Div and your army..

I wish you the best of luck in forging this army Frederickson.
Hopefully we can work together to serve both our benefits.
Know that you have the support of myself and of the Union Army.

Major General Lance

Haha, I'm pretty sure the entire NaS community would support you, Frederickson. Well, perhaps not the old failures of Confederate armies. They didn't have nearly the preparation they needed... take it slow, Frederickson, play it like Jenga. Good luck; I hope this army does well! :wink:

Why is there any doubt in anyones mind? Of course this will be a successful army! Its got 3 GA regiments in it for the love of god! :twisted:

i dont say anything to this....
Everybody make's a Army without going to ask other Army if they can merge and form a big blob......
Sorry that i'm so, but there where so many Armys and not one of them worked together in the past...

They don't work together because they have so many different ideas on how an army is to be run. And a big blob is not always a good thing.

Nytech said:
Everybody make's a Army without going to ask other Army if they can merge and form a big blob......
Sorry that i'm so, but there where so many Armys and not one of them worked together in the past...

I will have to agree, but Fredrickson and myself both have very similar ideas of what an army should have, and all in all be.
And as Vulkaan said, 3 god dang Georgian regiments!  :smile:

By the way Fredrickson, I added the nice little tag onto my taleworlds forum directing to this page!
Can't wait till we start getting stuff organized, even though I am probably the most annoying guy to contact! (NA trying to contact EU!)

Sirdur13 said:
Nytech said:

I will have to agree, but Fredrickson and myself both have very similar ideas of what an army should have, and all in all be.

By the way Fredrickson, I added the nice little tag onto my taleworlds forum directing to this page!
Can't wait till we start getting stuff organized, even though I am probably the most annoying guy to contact! (NA trying to contact EU!)
haha nice, you able to stay on Friday night? id like to get a meeting then if possible.

Nytech said:
Its obviously true that "armies" and "corps" on all mods usually suck and fall apart. But thats because they do 2 things wrong; first off the army commander is usually some dusch trying to grab absolute power and authority over everyone in his army, and secondly they try to grow the army too big. My reg hasn't joined any of them since early MM days because of that.

But we've known Fred for long enough to know he isn't a power hungry dusch so we're not really worried. :grin:

Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Nytech said:

haha nice, you able to stay on Friday night? id like to get a meeting then if possible.

Yup I will be able to do that.  :grin:

Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Nytech said:

Beauty.

Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Frederickson said:
Sirdur13 said:
Nytech said:

Beauty.

full.... anyway  :roll: (now that I am done being an ass)
I look forward to meeting the other officers included in this army!  :grin:

Doesn't matter if the army, in itself, is successful or not.

The 7th GA will pull through and make it an successful army.

:mrgreen:

#Proudmeatshield #braggard #LinebattleAbstinence

Primetarget said:
Doesn't matter if the army, in itself, is successful or not.

The 7th GA will pull through and make it an successful army.

:mrgreen:

#Proudmeatshield #braggard #LinebattleAbstinence
Heeeeeeell yes bwah! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom