15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey 15th admins, I know you don't normally do unbans, but I do have an extenuating circumstance. I was a playing as a sapper, and trying to build, but I accidentally clicked explosive crate. My game was lagging very badly at the time, so I think I might have built more than one, but I can't be sure. Anyway, Cenkris permabanned me. I play as Erasmus1, and I've been playing on the server for months without breaking the rules at all, so I'm not a troll. Harvain might recognize my username. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate you reconsidering my ban. Thank you!

hi, i just discovered this server and played like 3 minutes and get banned.. i did autojoin and i was putted with bots, ban.. don't now if it's a temp o perm, in case, now that i learned the lesson can i get unbanned?XD

skap89 said:
hi, i just discovered this server and played like 3 minutes and get banned.. i did autojoin and i was putted with bots, ban.. don't now if it's a temp o perm, in case, now that i learned the lesson can i get unbanned?XD

Temp-ban, 1 hour. Already done.

Hi, was banned more than two years to make the idiot with tables, I made swastikas and I was banned for this, I feel my behavior and I gusaria to return to play on your server.
thanks
PS: if you do not understand well I'm speaking through a translator just because you are English.

[15th]Harvain said:
skap89 said:

Temp-ban, 1 hour. Already done.
Less related, but did you get my PM regarding the implementation of a night admin position?

I know you say "NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS" but I strongly feel I was incorrectly banned a few minutes ago.
Because of a slight bug in the spawn time, I had to spawn in on the bot team, and as a random unit to suicide with I chose sapper (engineer) and I immediately got banned for no reason whatsoever. I had done nothing wrong beforehand.
My M&B NW name is [AoD]Lord_Commander_Sulph

EDIT: The tempban has now run out, but please make your admins WARN people before they get banned.

Hello please remove my ban from the 15th Humans vs bots server.
I am unclear as to why I was banned as I was playing and didn't get any warning in the chat. I think I might have been banned for carrying 15th tags. THe admin who banned me had 15th tags. I used to be in the 15th then stopped playing under the 15th cdt Rifle Richard Sharpe username, I created another profile called Prince Oberyn Martell and still played on the humans vs bots server, so if he is 15th and thinks I am masquerading as part of his reg because of regimental tags on an old profile, he may have banned me. THis is all speculation, but I know the rules of the server and was breaking no rules at the time of the ban.
I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015.
I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything but forget to change my tags when i stopped playing with the 15th in line battles. Please unban me before I have to hunt down the admin who took the joy from my life.

I was unfairly permanently banned.

Today at around 2:00 (or like 1:50) American Eastern time I was banned for suggesting that an admin should be temp banned for not doing their job. It was clearly a joke phrase I wasn't trying to insult the admin. I was commenting on the fact that although the bot count was definitely under the 2 to 1 ratio for a while, the admin would come in and temp ban all the extra people on the bot team. Personally I think its unfair to ban people on the bot team when the bot ratio is incorrect. Its not fun for the human team when the bot team is low, and people who go on the bot team during this time (when there isnt a proper balance) should just be switched, not automatically temp banned. Maybe I deserved a temp ban for being sassy with an admin, but I definitely did not deserve a perma ban.

Username: Fakekraid

I was on your guys server for the first time and I got banned for no reason at all within 10 minutes. I wasn't breaking any of your rules listed. And if there was a rule I broke it's obviously not listed here.

Pissed off play this sever all the time and if admins play they will see me top of the scoreboard when im online....
I get a free few hrs to play jump in game new map starts 1 bot comm so I join bot team get half the 130 bots by the time I set commands there was 10 bot comms I lol and wish there was a admin on like the many times before there have been 20+ bot comms for hrs and nothing done about it anyway BAM I get a ban temp/perm.. It don't matter takes the piss admins should follow the rules as I do you move a player over to the 'player' team and if they move back they get a temp ban ....... I would like to know who ban me and why and there was 10 bot comms reason aint gunna cut it to just ban me

Joeylightning said:

I was on your guys server for the first time and I got banned for no reason at all within 10 minutes. I wasn't breaking any of your rules listed. And if there was a rule I broke it's obviously not listed here.
Reading the title of the thread is hard isn't it.

Froi said:
Joeylightning said:

Reading the title of the thread is hard isn't it.

Well when the admins ban everyone for no reason and leave no place for ban appeals you get everyone flocking here

Hello 15th. I am still banned.......why? After years of playing by the rules and even trying to admin from a players position by holding bots back when unbalanced and spending hours countering troll sappers, all to keep the 15th a good server for everyone's benefit, I deserve better. Please unban me, it was one mistake I logged in using an old profile with 15th tags I hadn't used since I was in the 15th doing line battles back when Mad Vixen was an admin. One mistake when I have always played by the rules! It wasn't even Cenkris or Harvain who banned me, it was some new/old admin. And without warning as far as I can tell, the scumbag!
I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015. My profile name was 15th_Cdt_Rifle_Richard_Sharpe.
Please unban me, or as this isn't the place to ask for such then point me to a route where I can get unbanned.
I honestly feel unbanning me is the right thing to do. Please unban

Please Harvain, hear my plight! My ping is sickening on the NA servers. I am banned under the name 15th_Cdt_Rifle_Richard_Sharpe, but you have seen me play as Prince Oberyn Martell for time now.
I think I was banned for having 15th tAGS by a 15th admin, these were on an old profile from when I did 15th line battles and it was an accident. I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015. I know you have seen me on the server, and surely you know I am not a troll? I really hope you do, 15th is the only server I enjoy it turns out.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.msg208344.html#msg208344
In particular the part about Multi-posting.

Hey its quite a long thread so I thought it would be easier to just ask, I know it says not a place to ask to be unbanned but can someone link me to the place where I can apply for an unban or is it hopeless, the ban was like a year and a half ago now and It was becasue me and a friend on skype started punching each other two or three times each, thanks.

georgeebizzle said:
Hey its quite a long thread so I thought it would be easier to just ask, I know it says not a place to ask to be unbanned but can someone link me to the place where I can apply for an unban or is it hopeless, the ban was like a year and a half ago now and It was becasue me and a friend on skype started punching each other two or three times each, thanks.

Never been team-damage turned on, on this server. So you could have been applying a bayonet in your friend's bum, it wouldn't cause you to auto-banned for damage or to be banned for constant team damage.

Back
Top Bottom