15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Vixen said:
Savoyard said:
Are your rules up when you join the server? I just joined for the first time today on the bot side and got banned and no one told me what I did wrong (There was like 10 guys on the bot side, so that might explain it).
yes the rules are up when you join the server, yes you did get banned for joining the bot team (5 players max to command the bots), no it is not permanent.
Nova123 said:
Same thing as Savoyard. Played on the server for the first time today, got through 2 maps and then tried joining the bot team on the 3rd map. Was banned without warning (which i guess is fair since I assume joining the bot team is against the rules) and want to know how long the temporary ban if for. There were 7 people on the bot team already, do i assume they were all banned too?
you were switched once and you switched back (which is against the rules) you were number 8 on the bot team (5 max commanders) (again, you broke the rules) the temporary ban is for 1 hour and no, the 1st 5 bot commanders will not have been temporary banned as they were not breaking any rules.
I was a usually player but about two months ago i joined and got banned did not even do anything i did not even get to pick a faction or see what map it was on so i want to get unbanned and know why i was banned they gave me know warning for being banned. I went on my computer loaded up mount and blade Napoleonic Wars tried  to join the server then i got banned so don't say oh you where temp banned and then joined and then joined back and did the same thing i did not get switched by admin because to many bot commanders i loaded up the game for the day and it happened and that was my and still is even though i don't get to go on it favorite server     

Hi, I was going under the name "Admin_Is_A_H0mo" as my standard username, and when I joined you're server I was perma banned nearly instantly, I can understand why I was banned, but a perma ban? Your admins must be sensitive.

DomradeCoge said:
Hi, I was going under the name "Admin_Is_A_H0mo" as my standard username, and when I joined you're server I was perma banned nearly instantly, I can understand why I was banned, but a perma ban? Your admins must be sensitive.
You joined with that name on HvB, ask why you were permbanned, but then go to the trouble of registering an account on TW? Sad to see that the NW community is no cleverer than the Native one.

Hhi i recently joined a match as my character 93rd_Rct_Jacob_Grant and instantly banned before i could even choose a solider. I regularly play on this server and do not troll, could i please be unbanned and allowed to play again?

These people will not unban you.  They are a huge part of what makes this games community as toxic as it is.

Badmins are running rampant all over this beautiful game giving the multiplayer a bad name.  Its disgusting.

Sorry to bother you, but many people and i have been playing on your server for a while, and have loved it. Today i was banned for no specific reason, forever. So if you could tell me what i could do to get unbanned, that would be great.

i used to play on this server about 5months ago until i was perma banned. i joined the bots team and not knowing u werent allowed i was perma banned. its not fair.

sproutickler said:
i used to play on this server about 5months ago until i was perma banned. i joined the bots team and not knowing u werent allowed i was perma banned. its not fair.
:oops:  8-year old confirmed.

Alright, i know what the title of the post says but i would like to request getting unbanned. I bought the game and my little brother played on it, and got permanently banned due to my little brother not listening to the admin. I very much enjoy this server and have never had a problem obeying the admins. My little brother was fairly banned, but i still would really like to be able to play.

Thank you for your time and the server.

Laven said:
Alright, i know what the title of the post says but i would like to request getting unbanned. I bought the game and my little brother played on it, and got permanently banned due to my little brother not listening to the admin. I very much enjoy this server and have never had a problem obeying the admins. My little brother was fairly banned, but i still would really like to be able to play.

Thank you for your time and the server.

All right, well. For this to work...

All you have to do...

Is kill your brother, cut out his still bleeding heart and ship it overnight to the nearest Aztec ritual grounds, so they may offer it to the sun god to ensure the sun rises again.

Do this and you'll get unbanned, plus you'll provide another day of sunlight to all of humanity! Win-win!

Tyr0 said:
We are not part of BA now, we never did anything wrong, I am still banned. Where is place for unbans then?

A new copy of NW. That is your unban. And it is the honest, not taking the piss at you answer. It easy, it gives as many chances as you are willing to pay.

Just don't get back on the server, swearing up and down about being banned, no unbanned and spending more money, cause you won't last long. Next sales will be soon, so just wait till then, it will be cheap.

I know this is not a place for unban requests but it seems there is no other place so I post here anyway as well I its more an information request then a unban request.
I wanna figure out if you could tell me a descent reason for your action.
The rules say if there are less than 20 Players only 5 Botcommanders allowed? The point I join the Game, there are around 80 Humans and only 5 Botcommanders.
After join the Bot Team i died after spawning. Then after re-entering the bot team again, I´ve got kicked and banned.
No Warnings or other Informations.
So could you tell me your reason for this -in my opinion- unjustified ban?
My Ingame Nick is Mars.

Marstradamus said:
I know this is not a place for unban requests but it seems there is no other place so I post here anyway as well I its more an information request then a unban request.
I wanna figure out if you could tell me a descent reason for your action.
The rules say if there are less than 20 Players only 5 Botcommanders allowed? The point I join the Game, there are around 80 Humans and only 5 Botcommanders.
After join the Bot Team i died after spawning. Then after re-entering the bot team again, I´ve got kicked and banned.
No Warnings or other Informations.
So could you tell me your reason for this -in my opinion- unjustified ban?
My Ingame Nick is Mars.

Unjustified ban? learn to read the rules!

1 - No more than 5 players are to lead the bots at any time. If there are 20 or less players on the human side then there are to be no more than 2 bot commanders!

Right, I was playing on this server with my friend, and instead of tell my friend to switch team because of the human limit on the bot team, he kicks him, so I call him up on it, he then says 'well if you can't read there's a limit', I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat, he then permanantly bans me. ****ty admin is a bloody understatement. Please unban me, it's the best damn server on the game.

AnEnglishBean said:
Right, I was playing on this server with my friend, and instead of tell my friend to switch team because of the human limit on the bot team, he kicks him, so I call him up on it, he then says 'well if you can't read there's a limit', I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat, he then permanantly bans me. ****ty admin is a bloody understatement. Please unban me, it's the best damn server on the game.

Already answered on FSE forums, no unban.

hi i'm going to repost this since these unban requests are getting answered now.  About a month ago i joined a match as my character 93rd_Rct_Jacob_Grant and instantly banned before i could even choose a solider. I used to regularly play on this server and never troll, could i please be unbanned and allowed to play again?

[15th]Harvain said:
AnEnglishBean said:

*snip*

AnEnglishBean said:
[15th]Harvain said:
AnEnglishBean said:

*snip*

7 - Any player who is being offensive to other players will be temporarily banned or permanently banned depending upon the severity of the offences!

Due to the fact that in your own words, and i quote "I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat" you were permanently banned. The rules on numbers are stated to every person who enters the server, as they enter the server, it is however not the admins fault if any particular person can not read or chooses to ignore the rules stated.

I would also highly recommend that you read the general forum rules on TaleWorlds and FSE as your constant offensive language and attempting to insight arguments is a breach of both forums rules and if you insist on continuing to break said rules, you'll be dealt with by the forum moderators for it.

Mad Vixen said:
AnEnglishBean said:
[15th]Harvain said:
AnEnglishBean said:

There isn't a rule list told to people, there isn't even an accessable rule list. It's ridiculous, you could be doing something wrong and they dont even tell you.

*snip*

7 - Any player who is being offensive to other players will be temporarily banned or permanently banned depending upon the severity of the offences!

Due to the fact that in your own words, and i quote "I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat" you were permanently banned. The rules on numbers are stated to every person who enters the server, as they enter the server, it is however not the admins fault if any particular person can not read or chooses to ignore the rules stated.

I would also highly recommend that you read the general forum rules on TaleWorlds and FSE as your constant offensive language and attempting to insight arguments is a breach of both forums rules and if you insist on continuing to break said rules, you'll be dealt with by the forum moderators for it.

Back
Top Bottom