15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharaoh Llandy said:
This post was reported because you quoted part of a private discussion without authorisation from the involved party.

However, since the general theme of this thread seems to be:

[15th]Harvain said:
+1

Misery and suffering of others is delicious.

I'm not going to issue you with any sort of warning. I will ask, though, that you not post any further private chat logs. Else I'll have to edit 'em out of your posts. Forum admin generally frowns upon posting of PMs/private conversations.

Ta.

Fair enough, thanks for the warning. Generally I wouldn't, but it was the main point of my post, the incredibly poor attitude of the admins for this particular server. Ironic how they ban others for behavior that is 'trolling' when they themselves come here to troll players. But I'll refrain from posting conversation logs in the future.

As you're a moderator, can you advise me on a more appropriate way to show this behavior? I'm guessing screenshots are out as well, if I remove the actual quote, would that be permitted?

Kuran208 said:
As you're a moderator, can you advise me on a more appropriate way to show this behavior? I'm guessing screenshots are out as well, if I remove the actual quote, would that be permitted?

My advice is just to try to resolve your issues in private and keep it off the forums. As frustrating as it can be to be met with impoliteness, try to take the high road and not stoop to public aggravation. Feel free to explain how frustrated/unhappy the situation makes you, but posting personal logs will only land you in hot water.

'Fraid there's nothing else I can advise. People can run their servers how they wish.

I've been playing for the past two days i've been banned twice already for simply being on the bot team first, i've told the admins i was on first but they don't listen or care.

simply put your admins are corrupt.

zeiler said:
I've been playing for the past two days i've been banned twice already for simply being on the bot team first, i've told the admins i was on first but they don't listen or care.

simply put your admins are corrupt.

Simply put, you've an obvious inability to understand the rules! It states 5 players max to lead the bot team, unless there are less than 20 players in which case only 2 players are to lead the bot team, NOWHERE however does it, or has it ever stated that its first come first served!

You also would only have been banned by the admin on duty, if you had swapped back to the bot team after being swapped to the Human team, so i would recommend in future, that you read and follow the rules of the server, and not follow your own twisted perception of the rules.

Name under which you were banned - Jay
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th Human_vs_bots
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the game while a player by the name of "cockhead" stood in front of me and kept surrendering/unsurrendering to a point of which it looked like he was fist bumping. I then typed "raise the roof cockhead" and was permanently banned without warning nor tempban or kick
Time and date: Aug, 21, 2014 around 9:30PM --> 5:30am GMT
Timezone: Pacific Time
UID: 651868

I did not mean cock head in any malicious intent but in the most literal way was referring to him by his name

I just decided to go through the forums on the steam side of things, And they are just riddled with hate towards 15th admins and their abusive ways.

They perma ban people and then give them the most childish responses.  They seem to think that there is an endless supply of players in this already dying NW mod that their server can continue to exist.  They ban players simply for being in a already existing regiment, I watched them ban a player simply because the admin wanted to use a Mortar.

To anybody who reads this post to get information about the 15th Humans vs Bots server....

I highly recommend you do not waste your time with this cesspool of a poorly run server.  It is not worth the aggravation.

Hello,

I can't find the server at the moment, I haven't been on Warband for a few days and I was wondering if something unfortunate had occurred? Maybe it's just maintenance?

Just thought I'd ask, thanks for your time.

just_an_old_man said:
Hello,

I can't find the server at the moment, I haven't been on Warband for a few days and I was wondering if something unfortunate had occurred? Maybe it's just maintenance?

Just thought I'd ask, thanks for your time.

We are still here, we've just switched all servers to a new server box, you'll need to re-add the server to your favourites list from the internet listing again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please remove me from the ban me. I have already banned the year, and really want to play on your server. My nickname --- "Sigismund___Tavrichesky", name Steam- "peter15cocheriska". :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :smile:

Kicks me for cheating, I redownloaded everything and reinstalled M&B. I never had any malicious content in the first place, and its getting very annoying to not play on this server for no apparent reason.

AxC said:
Kicks me for cheating, I redownloaded everything and reinstalled M&B. I never had any malicious content in the first place, and its getting very annoying to not play on this server for no apparent reason.

Try removing EVERYTHING to do with the game from your computer. Also, do you do any mods? Its a bit rare, but sometimes they cause the kicked for cheating to be random for people.

Hello,today at 9:22 PM i was unfairly permabanned. Me and my mates in the 4thKS were on the server and out of nowhere, this mod called Harvian came on and permabanned me. Is it because of the reg or something? It can't be since the reg was made 2 weeks ago and has done nothing to anger any moderators on a sever. I know this is not the place to ask for unbans, but i see it unfair how i go on a server (my favorite freaking server actually) and permabanned for no reason.

iCod, im going to be blunt here.  They will not unban you.  To be frank, the 15th's moderators are a prime example of what is wrong with Napoleonic Wars.  They abuse their admin rights to simply toy with players.  I got banned for literally no reason.  When I inquired I got a very childish response from Mad Vixen.  I wouldnt bother with them.  Find another server to play on.  Let the 15th get what they deserve.

ill be honest with you here i am not begging to be unbanned i would just like to know what i did.
my name is TLL:smile:>COOL. when i was banned i was suggesting a mod to another player. Is there something wrong to that? i would also like to point out i got banned from my favorite nw server(humans vs bots.)

At first, I thought that I had been temporarily banned from this server, which I've seen happen to people in cases of mistaken identity. However, it has been awhile since I was banned, and I still can't play. Could someone please tell me what I was doing to deserve this permanent ban? I don't know the date of the ban, but my name would either be LilGreatJon or TheRooseIsLoose. Thank you!

IDEA
Let's face it, this server has [unlawfully] banned 2/3 of the player base for this game. And i will bet everything i own that 90% of thoes bans are made from admins (or one admin *cough* Harvain *cough*) that love to abuse their powers and decide to ban entire regiments for the actions of one person, or flat out ban anyone for doing pretty much anything you can think of. So how about the 15th gives the NW community a second chance? Wipe the ban list and let people, you know, actually play on the server without living under a constant fear of being banned just for breathing. The server would be full pretty much all the time, and the people that were permabanned for no reason will finally get to play on their favorite server again, so what do you guys say? Will you stop abusing your powers and give us a chance?

I was playing earlier and there was a troll sapper, a large majority was asking the admin; John Morgan, to ban him. He then gave the troll a warning, which the troll did not regard. Then I asked the admin to ban, after which he started to say the real sappers were making bad defences, instead of actually dealing with the troll. Im asking for you to review John Morgans perfomance, and reconsider adminship.

SirFlockus said:
I was playing earlier and there was a troll sapper, a large majority was asking the admin; John Morgan, to ban him. He then gave the troll a warning, which the troll did not regard. Then I asked the admin to ban, after which he started to say the real sappers were making bad defences, instead of actually dealing with the troll. Im asking for you to review John Morgans perfomance, and reconsider adminship.
Lol you can actually destroy bad defenses if they are objectively being useless. Btw his performance will never be reviewed, deal with it.

iCod43 said:
IDEA
Let's face it, this server has [unlawfully] banned 2/3 of the player base for this game. And i will bet everything i own that 90% of thoes bans are made from admins (or one admin *cough* Harvain *cough*) that love to abuse their powers and decide to ban entire regiments for the actions of one person, or flat out ban anyone for doing pretty much anything you can think of. So how about the 15th gives the NW community a second chance? Wipe the ban list and let people, you know, actually play on the server without living under a constant fear of being banned just for breathing. The server would be full pretty much all the time, and the people that were permabanned for no reason will finally get to play on their favorite server again, so what do you guys say? Will you stop abusing your powers and give us a chance?
Bae that's cause Harvain is by far the most active admin. And wiping the ban lists would portray the 15th as being in the wrong and succumbing to community pressure. They never will do that, so start up saving for a new copy of Warband and NW, I guess... :sad:

GoblinOverlord said:
Swéééééét...........  :eek:
A few months ago i was banned from the server and i was a usually player and one day i tried to join the server it let me but one i finally joined it. it  then kicked me out and said you have been banned i did not know why i did not even get to pick a character so i do not know why i got banned so if you could just tell me why i got banned that would be great but if you could i don't know if you can but could you unban me

Back
Top Bottom