15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, if that happens; then so be it.  However, up to this morning I've had nothing but glorious battles with a great group of lads and even a few fearless lasses.  Bot commanders have been great, and I've seen a few playing on both sides.  I'm learning the ropes on bayonet work and trying to earn my keep for the human side. 

I don't know what transpired before, as I'm new, but this weekend has been great fun and I think 15th rotates some very interesting maps through as well.  Admins get a lot of hell too, I've seen in in IL-2, WW2 online, and Warbirds.  But without their dedication, where would we be - up sheet creek with no fabric softener; that's right! 

Scotland Forever!  <S>

Fatty_McButterpants said:
Well, if that happens; then so be it.  However, up to this morning I've had nothing but glorious battles with a great group of lads and even a few fearless lasses.  Bot commanders have been great, and I've seen a few playing on both sides.  I'm learning the ropes on bayonet work and trying to earn my keep for the human side. 

I don't know what transpired before, as I'm new, but this weekend has been great fun and I think 15th rotates some very interesting maps through as well.  Admins get a lot of hell too, I've seen in in IL-2, WW2 online, and Warbirds.  But without their dedication, where would we be - up sheet creek with no fabric softener; that's right! 

Scotland Forever!  <S>

lol +1 internetz for you sir

Yea great somebody did something earlier that I even had this game and now I am banned! Wonderful. This seems like a really great way to manage server. It is not enough to ban the guy, who did the wrong thing. You can ban his friends, family, people which he met at the bus stop, his dog, guy who sold him burger....And ban them forever because they could wan to play this game again and they must remember that they know BAD people!

Lol server would be so much better if the admins didn't ban out of rage. I just took a ban for pointing out that playing music is not against any rules, while i had fun pounding away on my drum.

You can't stop the music! Huurah!

~M

Is it not just a little bit extreme to ban the entire BA for what the 6th guard and 1st RHA did? If possible could i Discuss this with you?

BA MajGen Kilidath

Kilidath said:
Is it not just a little bit extreme to ban the entire BA for what the 6th guard and 1st RHA did? If possible could i Discuss this with you?

BA MajGen Kilidath

No, not gonna discuss it. We are avoiding any potential problems, maybe you should reconsider who you allow in your Brigade, especially when they blatantly and publicly say they won't obey rules and do as they please. Especially after having themselves getting slayed, temp-banned and told off many times in-game, over teamspeak and steam to then go and threaten us when we finally tell them to shape up or gtfo.

We have no time for waste of space. Just don't come on with your BA tags, don't try and recruit and all will be fine.

Just to raise and notify the community. Once I arrived home (having not attended the linebattle) and tried to contact your commander about the issue he decided in his infinite wisdom to ignore me, I also believe members of the 1st RHA tried to contact you as well.

However banning the entire BA due to fault of the 1st RHA and 2nd in command of the 6th Guard is childish to say the least, especially as you didn't even stress your concerns to a general in the BA.

Regards General Kammin.

Wreford123 said:
Just to raise and notify the community. Once I arrived home (having not attended the linebattle) and tried to contact your commander about the issue he decided in his infinite wisdom to ignore me, I also believe members of the 1st RHA tried to contact you as well.

However banning the entire BA due to fault of the 1st RHA and 2nd in command of the 6th Guard is childish to say the least, especially as you didn't even stress your concerns to a general in the BA.

Regards General Kammin.

Meh, a good political lesson for ya, always know your allies and who they piss off. Your entire group is banned cause, at the end of the day, we won't take the chance that some won't try and get revenge. Already 4 tried the other evening, fail trolled, got banned. I had to bring myself to ban them, was laughing so hard at their fail attempts. They also had most of the server laughing at them too lol

But anywho, this will help your Brigade out, you can whip them green-horns into shape!

And the possibility that they trolled in response to what you have said and done hadn't crossed your mind.

One will always have enemies, but you gotta make 'em in order to have 'em. I have seen you do and say little that does not in some way create for you another enemy. Sadly, what I've seen makes me think that that creates a certain amount of pleasure for you.

What can I really say? You have your role to play and I have mine. However, play a role for long enough, and it becomes a part of you. I can only hope you do not carry this into the world.

THIS IS NOT AN ASK FOR UNBANN, just AN ASK WHY PERMANENT BANN?
i always liked this server, but didnt't played on it for some months. 2 days ago i joined after that long pause, shooted 1 bot and helped other players defending in melee and killed another bot before i died-> some seconds after respawn: permanent bann......explanation?

McEwanMaster77 said:
And the possibility that they trolled in response to what you have said and done hadn't crossed your mind.

One will always have enemies, but you gotta make 'em in order to have 'em. I have seen you do and say little that does not in some way create for you another enemy. Sadly, what I've seen makes me think that that creates a certain amount of pleasure for you.

What can I really say? You have your role to play and I have mine. However, play a role for long enough, and it becomes a part of you. I can only hope you do not carry this into the world.

+1

Misery and suffering of others is delicious.

But anywho, you are entitled to your opinion of me, I will neither confirm nor deny it. As saying nothing does more for me. You haz a nice day now sir!

After some thought, aren't you like me then McEwan, seeing as you do the same things I do, ban people, etc. Or maybe we are different since you make money from your bans and I don't  :mrgreen:

But to the BA as I said before, don't come on with your tags, don't try and recruit and we'll leave you alone. Otherwise, you'll end up banned. *shrugs*

One Ack Jack said:
Good to see the 15th are still just as scrub **** as admins as when they started. Have fun being led by an autistic no life pensioner

Most of those people you calling scrubs, also are among those banned and got bans of a fair amount of people when they were admins. Vicious cycle man! But Taleworlds told us to handle our ****, we handle our ****.

Anywho, who da'**** are you anyway? lol

Cenkris said:
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

This thread shows i'm clearly not the only one having trouble with this server.

So i'm returning to NW after a few months of absence. Before I left, I was recruited by a regiment which for the life of me I can't remember now. While wearing their tags, I tried to join the bots server, which I love, and got a ban. It seems that policy is to auto-ban members of that regiment because they were a troll group, which I learned fairly quickly, leading to my leaving the regiment. This is a bit overkill, but fair enough, you don't want trolls in your server so you ban a troll reg. A bit shortsighted, but fair enough.

I return now, six months later, and i'm still banned. Ok. So I contact on steam one of the admins. I explained my position, explained that I was no longer part of the regiment, and here's what I get in reply after a few minutes of reasonable discussion.

[15th]Markus Grant: Harvain says Hi and yeah, Under-Leader MadVixen says Go Fu*k Yourself you shi**y little troll.

So. Yeah. I'm still trying to get in touch with someone to sort it out, I don't know whether i'm being mistaken for someone else, or they're in a bad mood. It's funny because i've never dealt with any of them before. But I just thought i'd share this with the community to display what happens when you approach at least a few members of the 15'th. Maybe one of them will be willing to have a reasonable and logical discussion with me now, as opposed to what was demonstrated, which is far from it. I wouldn't have even had a problem with remaining banned due to past affiliations, though that's not the best policy i've seen. It's just a shame that things like this have to happen, and that some people can't act with maturity in the face of a question.

Kuran208 said:
Cenkris said:
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

This thread shows i'm clearly not the only one having trouble with this server.

So i'm returning to NW after a few months of absence. Before I left, I was recruited by a regiment which for the life of me I can't remember now. While wearing their tags, I tried to join the bots server, which I love, and got a ban. It seems that policy is to auto-ban members of that regiment because they were a troll group, which I learned fairly quickly, leading to my leaving the regiment. This is a bit overkill, but fair enough, you don't want trolls in your server so you ban a troll reg. A bit shortsighted, but fair enough.

I return now, six months later, and i'm still banned. Ok. So I contact on steam one of the admins. I explained my position, explained that I was no longer part of the regiment, and here's what I get in reply after a few minutes of reasonable discussion.

[15th]Markus Grant: Harvain says Hi and yeah, Under-Leader MadVixen says Go Fu*k Yourself you shi**y little troll.

So. Yeah. I'm still trying to get in touch with someone to sort it out, I don't know whether i'm being mistaken for someone else, or they're in a bad mood. It's funny because i've never dealt with any of them before. But I just thought i'd share this with the community to display what happens when you approach at least a few members of the 15'th. Maybe one of them will be willing to have a reasonable and logical discussion with me now, as opposed to what was demonstrated, which is far from it. I wouldn't have even had a problem with remaining banned due to past affiliations, though that's not the best policy i've seen. It's just a shame that things like this have to happen, and that some people can't act with maturity in the face of a question.

This post was reported because you quoted part of a private discussion without authorisation from the involved party.

However, since the general theme of this thread seems to be:

[15th]Harvain said:
+1

Misery and suffering of others is delicious.

I'm not going to issue you with any sort of warning. I will ask, though, that you not post any further private chat logs. Else I'll have to edit 'em out of your posts. Forum admin generally frowns upon posting of PMs/private conversations.

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom