CAT-LOVERS! UNITE! I'm in desperate need for help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for going off-topic here but does anybody else have a good backwards-moving-cat gif?  :razz:

Naridill said:
Take a forwards-moving-cat gif and reverse it :razz:
As an engineer that was the first second (the first one was the greatest engineering tool ever: Google!) method I could think of :smile: But then I remembered that I don't know how to do that neither :grin:

Actually, I meant to say: "Marry it and go to hell", the message must have changed on the way :???:

Nothing against Sweden, though.

Sir. Velmu said:
Actually, I meant to say: "Marry it and go to hell", the message must have changed on the way :???:

Nothing against Sweden, though.

Oh, so not go bug Silver? He can do that as well.

I have only one cat and he is autosexual. Bloody licker, he's become the master of autofellatio.

1 said:
Naridill said:
Take a forwards-moving-cat gif and reverse it :razz:
As an engineer that was the first second (the first one was the greatest engineering tool ever: Google!) method I could think of :smile: But then I remembered that I don't know how to do that neither :grin:

Try googling for animated gif programs/tools. They can extract the frames of an animated gif and you can reverse the sequence manually.

Hey guys! As Ativan suggested, I used a gif tool to reverse the motion in a gif I "borrowed" from a site and here are the results:

ilerilc7.gif
gerifn1.gif

And I just felt like sharing this one with you:
zglendaom1.gif

The guy's gonna use it in the presentation of a scientific paper. As far as I understand, in criminology there's a technique names as "walk the cat back" dueing from the verb "to walk the cat back" :razz: Apparently he wants to use this pun.

Back
Top Bottom