CAT-LOVERS! UNITE! I'm in desperate need for help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Squire
Hey guys,

To use in a presentation I need (actually a friend of mine needs it) an animated GIF showing a cat walking backwards and I don't know where to search for it. Seeing that there are lots of cat-lovers around here in these boards I thought some of you might have good one.

Does anybody have such a gif?

Thanks in advance!

images

That's the bestI could find. Not exatly what you were looking for,but hey, I'm not a cat person :razz:

I have 10 cats and 1 of them is Bi, I would say gay but he went and knocked up another cat a long time ago..... Only time though, He's been gay since.

Come now, that is hardly an insult, I probably eat that many rabbits in a month in rabbit season.  MMM rabbit stew.

Unfortunately last year there were few rabbits around and on several occasions had to rely on Rabbi soup, was equally good.

I remember when I was watching Big Brother (It was against my will!) and I realised how they never insulted each other, even jokingly, and when they did they took it a bit too seriously. Humour where I live consists mostly of insults. Only time anyone took anything too serious was just at the start of the summer when I called my friend the "N" word (Jokingly - He's slightly tan), and he punched me, right on the mouth. I eventually kicked the **** out him and had him on the ground where he shouted "Please don't Teabag me!!"

Wow I rambled on there.

Hah man, if you insult someone here they will have a good laugh with you, but if you use humor, they will punch you in the mouth :razz:.  Few months ago I made some joke at someone's expense, it was someone I never knew at all, he just looked too full of himself so decided to make a poke, and then after that class in the hallway he corners me and punches me in the mouth, I'm just like What the ****? Then just go on to my next class.  Later that day, at the end of the day, when I was at my locker he comes up behind me, and smashes me into the locker, like a full check into it, I smash my head into the locker then as soon as I hit I go sideways and he went down quick.  He was like 6 foot 4 and twice my size, and I am only 5 foot 6 and everyone was just like, wtf?  Was one of the funniest days of schooling ever.

If someone did that to me. Even if they were than height I'd fight back. Unless they were built like Mohammad Ali or something.

MrCrotch said:
If someone did that to me. Even if they were than height I'd fight back. Unless they were built like Mohammad Ali or something.

If you notice I said he went down quick :razz: I dislike fighting, but if you have me pissed off enough that the pain from lifting my arms to shoulder height (shoulders are gimped cause of chronic bursitis :sad: ) doesn't register, you are ****ed. :razz:.

Naridill said:
Gculk said:
Come now, that is hardly an insult.

Never said it was an insult. But it made everyone laugh at him. Humiliation beats insults any day. Although it was in good humour, and not malice. Pity, that.

I spose, speaking about eating, we are having a pig roast on Saturday, anyone who wants to come is invited!!!!!  We are having a huge pig, several chickens, smoked trout, and mussels.

Gculk said:
MrCrotch said:

If you notice I said he went down quick :razz: I dislike fighting, but if you have me pissed off enough that the pain from lifting my arms to shoulder height (shoulders are gimped cause of chronic bursitis :sad: ) doesn't register, you are ****ed. :razz:.

Oops my bad. I just misread it.

Naridill said:
I'd be in for the trout. Fished it yourselves or bought it from a store?

Come now, who BUYS fish if you can get them free in the river.  That is like asking a viking if he pays for a prostitute or rapes women on a overseas voyage.

It is probably quicker to actually catch em than to buy em here, the bog/river across the road from my house is a great place to fish, two great catches I got there were a 3 pound trout and a ten pound eel.  The eel was a barbecue all it's own.

Gculk said:
It is probably quicker to actually catch em than to buy em here, the bog/river across the road from my house is a great place to fish, two great catches I got there were a 3 pound trout and a ten pound eel.  The eel was a barbecue all it's own.

I'll barbecue your eel you sexy thing you.

Sir. Velmu said:
images

That's the bestI could find. Not exatly what you were looking for,but hey, I'm not a cat person :razz:

Hey, it's quite cute! Really not bad. Thanks!

Gculk said:

Ever tried jellied eel?  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom