Brytenwalda 1.40 Bugfixes

Users who are viewing this thread

JuJu70

Hello

This is a small bugfix for the latest version of Brytenwalda. It fixes some minor bugs

1. Ladies talking about their relatives don't mention some weird stuff
2. Land income should now work correctly
3. Bounty quest shouldn't produce double entries in conversation with the fugitive (2 names). that happened occasionally before.

Just unzip and overwrite everything in your main Brytenwalda folder.

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3836

Need to start a new game.

Feel free to report any problems with this update (only if you don't edit your files in any other way).

Cheers and have fun

Can I ask what was wrong with the land income? I'm not sure I should start a new campaign right now and am wondering how big a bug it is to help decide.

Land income is generating some free money otherwise like 1 acre owned suddenly turns into 14.

just tried to dl this and got the following error:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden.

Note: this is not an error on the site; the owner of the file does not want people to see or download the file at this time. Please respect that

have you set it to 'hidden', or is there some problem up my end?

Bert Preast said:
just tried to dl this and got the following error:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden.

Note: this is not an error on the site; the owner of the file does not want people to see or download the file at this time. Please respect that

have you set it to 'hidden', or is there some problem up my end?

Me too. Same issue...

That website is a nightmare to do anything on, but no I just checked and it's not hidden. But I got the same error as you guys mentioned - with my own login (haha file hidden from owner?). Anyways on a second try I could download it. So I think it's their website is acting up.

JuJu70 said:
That website is a nightmare to do anything on, but no I just checked and it's not hidden. But I got the same error as you guys mentioned - with my own login (haha file hidden from owner?). Anyways on a second try I could download it. So I think it's their website is acting up.
Just tried again a minute ago. Everything worked as it should be... :grin:
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom