Link to: A Curse Upon This Land - A Solid & Shade AAR

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I was made aware of this recently, via the screenshots thread, and thought it should be linked here. Why it is in one of the Warband sections I don't know, but I didn't write it. I have done projects like this with other games before - writing a story along with a game i am playing, incorporating everything that happens in the game into the fiction - didn't realize there was even a term for that. :lol:

Anyway, I think a lot of you might like this. Props to Kasimir for writing it! :grin:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248087.0.html

Note: This AAR is based on a previous version of Solid and Shade, so things like the fact the main character can read the Necronomicon automatically must be taken into consideration.

N0ught said:
Note: This AAR is based on a previous version of Solid and Shade, so things like the fact the main character can read the Necronomicon automatically must be taken into consideration.

I still play the previous version , I just found a way to import the helmet to the version 20.13  :lol:

Thank you! This mod gave me a lot of story material to work with – Novel, dark, thematic and creepy. Who could ask for more?

On why it is in the Warband section as far as I can tell all the AARs are there. I don’t think there’s an M&B AAR section anymore. Anyway, thanks again and I hope people enjoy!

There once was; The Duck & Spackle Tavern used to be in the M&B section, but now it has been transferred to the Anachronists' Guild to attract more RP'ers.
I am planning for some time already to do an AAR myself for another mod for M&B, and I think the WB section is the best place for it now.

The AAR took a long hiatus because of university work, but just to announce that it has started moving again. I will be aiming to have a new update every 2 weeks over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom