Kid gets arrested for opening Christmas gift too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Well... She's the one suffering from not using birth-control, the guy can just scamper off, so yeah, she should have used some kind of birthcontrol.

Bah kids are like this - they find a way to get their way, then if they find it, they'll keep using it to get what they want

The mother must have lacked early disciplining to let it get this out of control heh

Subotai said:
Bah kids are like this - they find a way to get their way, then if they find it, they'll keep using it to get what they want

The mother must have lacked early disciplining to let it get this out of control heh

Maybe this is Korbag's mother?

Freebird said:
Well, now that Kobrag-bashing is starting to get boring, who is next on the list?

I don't know. We get rid of guys like that damn fast... like Crusador.

Archonsod said:
Silver said:
Well... She's the one suffering from not using birth-control, the guy can just scamper off, so yeah, she should have used some kind of birthcontrol.

Yeah. Don't friggin breed in the first place if you're a moron.

So you ain't breeding Arch?

Okay... so tell me again, why didn't she call the police ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES when he committed crimes?

CrazyEyes said:
Okay... so tell me again, why didn't she call the police ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES when he committed crimes?

The police get pissed with that I think.

"999, whats your emergency"
"My son won't go to bed"
"son...bed...goodbye"

Back
Top Bottom