Kid gets arrested for opening Christmas gift too early

Users who are viewing this thread

13 Spider Bloody Chain

Grandmaster Knight
http://www.kcra.com/holidays/10467838/detail.html

So, kid opens Christmas gift too early, his mom calls the cops. Sounds ridiculous, right?

But then it turns out that the kid's like a little sociopath.

What do you all think? A horrible decision made by a stupid lady who can't control her son? Or a desperate attempt by a stressed single mother who just can't figure out how to reign in her son?

Actually, he sounds quite sociopathic, don't laugh, but the way he simply 'took what he wanted' without asking, it seems like he simply never knew it was wrong, and this is further shown by how he only stopped lying to his mother about having it when she threatened to phone the cops, thereby showing him it was wrong, and so he gives it back.  Not only that but his not believing anything until it happens, I think he really needs a psycological workup done.

27-year-old mother, 12-year-old boy.

27 subtract 12 equals 15.

Wear a ****ing condom.

She said he has shoplifted, stolen money from her, punched a police officer and is nearing expulsion from school. She told the paper that she hopes this arrest will be a wake-up call for her son, because she worries about getting a call someday telling her he's been killed.

I wonder why? Wear a ****ing condom.

POSTED: 9:26 am PST December 5, 2006

Little bit early for Christmas, eh?

So, 15 +/- 1, Let's say youngest, 14. sutract 9 months, and she might have been 13 at the time, doubtful though.

They should have death penalty for kids. That would teach parents to keep them under control, and keep the children in line when they find out the reason that bully stopped showing up...

On the topic of the article I think it's hilarious, while I'm usually inclined to put most of the blame on the parents for whatever problems a children is having, that is an excellent way of getting a child disciplined. Excellent parenting.

Holy **** that means that there are only 36 years between her great grandmothers pregnancy and her, so one of the grandies were below 18, possibly both 18.

Yeah, she was young as **** when she gave birth, but seeing as she had both her mother and grandmother to help out, it makes more sense.

Though she was a tard for not using a condom.

Nethros said:
Yeah, she was young as **** when she gave birth, but seeing as she had both her mother and grandmother to help out, it makes more sense.

Though she was a tard for not using a condom.
Could she of used a condom? Shouldn't he have?

Back
Top Bottom