WilliamBerne isnt dead

Users who are viewing this thread

OK, you got me.  :wink:

I'm neither dead nor harmed in any way. I came back here rarely since I moved on to other things. It was like knowing that you still love your ex, you will always try to avoid meeting her/him, cause the fact that you 2 won't be together to the end hurts you every time when the meeting happens.
Now I think I might find a way of continuing this mod somehow. But don't get excited now, it's just a long shot, please don't have false hope.

Anyway, I'm happy that this mod is still capable of enjoying people, and you guys still remember me :grin:

I'm glad that you gave us a sign of life. All this **** about car accidents has already made me sick. Anyways, if you have plans on continuing the mod, I can give you a hand at any map you wanna create, because I've progressed a lot since the last time. :smile:

WilliamBerne said:

I'm neither dead nor harmed in any way. I came back here rarely since I moved on to other things. It was like knowing that you still love your ex, you will always try to avoid meeting her/him, cause the fact that you 2 won't be together to the end hurts you every time when the meeting happens.
Now I think I might find a way of continuing this mod somehow. But don't get excited now, it's just a long shot, please don't have false hope.

Anyway, I'm happy that this mod is still capable of enjoying people, and you guys still remember me :grin:
Well this is nice! :smile: Good to know everything is ok with you!

What is happening to the mount & blade forums? The person that spread this william is dead crap is either 3/4 retarded or is just a troll... :roll:

My god you are back, creator of my favourite mod. Wonder if your coming on steam your on my friends list as being inactive over a year cos Id hope you would come back :wink:

WilliamBerne said:

this is a mircale!
the respect man said:
What is happening to the mount & blade forums? The person that spread this william is dead crap is either 3/4 retards or just a troll... :roll:
look it started out as a joke, but since william wasn't on for years, the joke gained momentum and ppl started taking it seriously

Good to know.

This mod was one of the funnest I've played, a tbh it had alot of problems with balance and gamemodes but somthing kept me playing, thanks Berne.

Hoping there will be a decent server up over christmas when I'm back on warband.

WilliamBerne said:

We miss you, :smile:
You made one of the greatest and epic mods.
Your work touches us all, I don't think I ever got a chance to thank you,
so Thank Master WilliamBerne for all the joy you created in my life and for the all the fun.

Cheers, and have a nice day :smile:
Christopher Ryan Cantrell (dk3dknight)

That's so great to hear, I've been staring at this module since it was first placed in The Caravanserai hoping for a singleplayer version, I even tried playing the M&B Version with Warband... LOL
Anyways good luck and hope you'll be come back to contribute your amazing skills with our taleworlds community!  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom