Brytenwalda Module system and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

----------------------

Access to Module System and resources.

Brytenwalda is a project made by a group of people without any commercial interests.

We offer the Mount & Blade community the opportunity to access our work.

Resources, items, textures, scenes... - You feel free to use the resources of Brytenwalda. Use OSP items freely, but for the remaining items, you must remember to ask permission from the creators (you can see in the credits). If you're in doubt, ask us.

Module System:

You can access the Brytenwalda Module System HERE

If you want to use smaller pieces of code in your mod then remember to give credit to us.

If you use the Brytenwalda Module System as basis for your mod, you're creating a submod. Please indicate that explicitly to help promote Brytenwalda.
We would also like to know if you do this.

The module system is the work of not only the Brytenwalda team, but of many other creators on this forum. Respect our work.

Important: We will not offer support for this. If you have any problems with the code, scenes, or any other part, you will have to solve it by yourself.
We do not answer PMs on these issues. You must understand that our time is limited, and we wish to spend it in other projects.

Remember to always give appropriate credit.

---------------------

Thank you very much dear Idibil for addition in  a Module system .. This is a very generous gift from you to all the fans .. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hi
Congratulations for your mod.
it's very amaizing !!! i love the pict faction !
btw i just want to ask you a question:
Could i take  the OSP of your boar helmet (this one :
mb481110.jpg
) ?
i would to integrate it in a mod (cRPG mod), if the game designer are agree.

Sry for my bad english mate, i'm just a poor french guy :wink: .
thank for your help
bye

I would rly be indebted to someone who would tell me how make other factions recognize me as a king?

Thing is im already 99 points of right to rule... SO what to do? Increase relations with other countries and kings? use more inteligent emisaries? Gain more renown? or honor? im already badest badass there is...

My second question... Is warband engine unable to have posibility to marrya  king or his children? If not why there isnt any mod where this is posible?

IN ADVANCE THX FOR RESPONSE :razz:

Sylfa said:
I would rly be indebted to someone who would tell me how make other factions recognize me as a king?

Thing is im already 99 points of right to rule... SO what to do? Increase relations with other countries and kings? use more inteligent emisaries? Gain more renown? or honor? im already badest badass there is...

My second question... Is warband engine unable to have posibility to marrya  king or his children? If not why there isnt any mod where this is posible?

IN ADVANCE THX FOR RESPONSE :razz:

I think that you can try do code in family scripts to get kings married, or give them children. I think that somebody did something similar in forge yet.

Hey all.  Fantastic mod and having great fun with it.  One issue though: I got the module system so that I could tweak the game to my tastes and I notice that certain troops (certain variations of horsemen, equities, veteran warriors) have their bodies missing in game.  Not all of them, just the random one now and again so it would seem there is a missing armored body texture someplace. I didn't notice this before using the module system though I have not changed any files that should affect this.

AJStoner said:
Hey all.  Fantastic mod and having great fun with it.  One issue though: I got the module system so that I could tweak the game to my tastes and I notice that certain troops (certain variations of horsemen, equities, veteran warriors) have their bodies missing in game.  Not all of them, just the random one now and again so it would seem there is a missing armored body texture someplace. I didn't notice this before using the module system though I have not changed any files that should affect this.

Maybe you lost some armor item, or you are working with some testing troop.

Hello, i would like to do a persistant world submod which will also include some time fitting with Brytenwalda.
Where can i find a list determining which items are OSP and which items aren't ?

or does all the items i could find in Brytenwalda are free to use under OSP terms ?

Thanks.

Aldric said:
Hello, i would like to do a persistant world submod which will also include some time fitting with Brytenwalda.
Where can i find a list determining which items are OSP and which items aren't ?

or does all the items i could find in Brytenwalda are free to use under OSP terms ?

Thanks.

You have credits thread. Brytenwalda used a lot of OSP items and others own. You remember give credits to each author.

I am getting back into this excellent mod after being away for a while (my obsession shifted to the middle ages  :grin:)

I am trying to finish the graphics/item submod I started last year but noticed the module files have been upgraded.

Does the newest module contain the following 1.41 changes?

-Fixed level upgrade and training issue.
-Fixed Stamina System - Now much more realistic and playable.
-Fixed incompatibility between wagon and gift caravan.
-Added Texture fixes by Vidamir.
-Other minor bugfixes.
-Siege scenes fixed for Searoburh, Din Gonwy, Oxenaforda, Caer Maunguid and Seals-ey

Thanks!

DerHerbst said:
I am getting back into this excellent mod after being away for a while (my obsession shifted to the middle ages  :grin:)

I am trying to finish the graphics/item submod I started last year but noticed the module files have been upgraded.

Does the newest module contain the following 1.41 changes?

-Fixed level upgrade and training issue.
-Fixed Stamina System - Now much more realistic and playable.
-Fixed incompatibility between wagon and gift caravan.
-Added Texture fixes by Vidamir.
-Other minor bugfixes.
-Siege scenes fixed for Searoburh, Din Gonwy, Oxenaforda, Caer Maunguid and Seals-ey

Thanks!

Sure. 1.41 module system.

Back
Top Bottom